You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

bb's British Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bb's British Adventure Empty
PostSubject: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Mkay, so I've finally had the time to do this hahaa. And I'm well aware that it's a pretty boring adventure, so I've stuck "British" at the front of everything to make it that much more awesome.

Because you guys have no idea where or what the Isle of Wight is...here's a crude picture of our journey haha.

bb's British Adventure Iow

DAY 1: We woke up at 8, planning to leave at 12...ended up leaving at 2 haha. Got to the British town of Southampton, which I know pretty well because I'm probably gonna study there haha. Ended up 5 minutes left for our British ferry so we went and bought bath stuff haha. Finally got on the boat and left for the Island!

Me and V on the boat
bb's British Adventure DSC00678copy

When we got there, we had to drive all the down to Ventnor, which took like, 30 minutes. It was down this ridiculously narrow road called Love Lane...it could barely fit our car down it haha, and it was really steep as well. We were staying in a house called Sea Breeze in a place called Steephill Cove which is situated, believe it or not, on a ridiculously steep hill. So it was kind of scary because my car is close to dying haha. Anyway, the place looked like this:

bb's British Adventure DSC00773

bb's British Adventure DSC00775

bb's British Adventure DSC01363

This day way spent chillin, unpacking, and cooking the best lasagne I have ever tasted. Seriously, I could have died happily after eating it.

DAY 2: Woke up late, went up to Newport (which is like the only place on the Island with any decent shops haha. The rest of the shops are those weird country-like shops that smell like grandma's house but which sell the coolest little trinkets for peanuts. Plus, they have golliwogs still. Which made V laugh so hard haha) Anyway, we spent a lot in town picking up stuff we forgot to bring with us, clothes, DVDs, video games (they are like dirt cheap there. £5!)

Anyway, we were driving home when we remembered we forgot to get towels. It was like, 6pm at this point and all the shops were closing, and we were arguing about where to find them haha. V was telling me to drive all the way back to Newport, but I was saying that all the shops would be closed etc etc. So then the exhaust fell off and we were like WTF SHIT. Luckily the lady who was driving behind us stopped to help us out haha. We were stuck there on the side of a country road for a good hour and a half. BUT it's not all bad: V managed to get some animations done, and the lady (called Wendy) offered to give us towels. And a tour of her house. And a tour of the holiday house she cleans. The whole time V was whispering STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER haha. But we got spiderman towels, so I was happy!

DAY 3: This was a Sunday, and because it was a Sunday, all the car replacement places were closed...so we were stuck without a car until Day 4 haha. So we walked down to the beach:

bb on a British rock!

bb's British Adventure DSC00802

the other side of the cove
bb's British Adventure DSC00826

Then we walked up the hill and then down to the botanic gardens...plants are pretty interesting when you have nothing to do hahaa.

Hairy trees!
bb's British Adventure DSC00904

leafy trees!
bb's British Adventure DSC00907

dogs that V thought were cute!
bb's British Adventure DSC00926

The only bench there so they had to put all the plaques on the wall behind it!
bb's British Adventure DSC00940

A sign that raised my hopes only to dash them again when I realised it was a LIE. We didn't see a single kangaroo.
bb's British Adventure DSC00991

A plant, I guess
bb's British Adventure DSC01033

DAY 4: We went to get the car fixed and spent the day in Ventnor. We also went down to the beach there (which was disappointing). This was cute though:

bb's British Adventure DSC01241

Anyway, Ventnor was pretty boring. We picked up a bunch of stuff for cheap, including those cute little yellow chicken things you can buy near Easter, doll house furniture for V to use in her animations and facepaint. There was other stuff, but it happened a week ago so I can't remember haha. Anyway, we got the car back, and V insisted I take her to Sandown arcade, which isn't that good when half of it was closed, but we got to do crazy dinosaur golf (which she won) and half a dozen helium balloons for £2 haha. We spent most of the ride back quoting stuff from crappy movies and singing Lonely Island songs with crazy high pitched voices from the helium.

DAY 5: Was a horrible nasty day, windy and rainy and cold and everything, so of course we had to go down to the beach and make animations of me running around on rocks and the waves. I was not pleased to say the least haha but I put a brave face on:

bb's British Adventure DSC01151

We also went to like, 4 other beaches, but the tide was always in so it was a bit of a waste of time lmao. But the weather really was awful. We also had to change houses (There was a mix up with the bookings, so we ended up staying in Sea Breeze for half of the holiday, and Little Tamarisk for the second half, which was absolutely gorgeous, but with a slightly worse view: bb's British Adventure DSC01375 )

DAY 6: Slightly better weather, so we went for a walk:

bb's British Adventure DSC01175
Knees!
bb's British Adventure DSC01205

We also went up to Needles, which is on the other side of the Island, but it was ridiculously windy. I could barely open the car door haha. We went into one of those adorable sweetshops, one of the really old fashioned ones where they still home make the sweets and weigh them up and sell them in glass jars, with big shelves of jars. It was amazing haha. We also went and saw them making glass (I have no idea why they have a glass factory there, but they do) which was kinda cool. Then we went home and got takeout, when V got an allergic reaction to the nuts and we had an arguement about how she didn't want to go to the A+E in case her throat swelled up and she choked. Then we made up. And order more takeout. All was well.

DAY 7: I can't remember what we did during the day haha, but we went to Newport (which is apparently the only place with a decent coffeeshop) to watch Alice in Wonderland and then discuss it in the only Pizzahut on the island. It was good.

Day 8: End of the trip! We packed up our stuff and went down to the beach one more time. The owners who lent us the houses also own the Crab Shed, famed for their crab pasties, and had opened it just that day. So we had some and oh my God, they were sexy. V hated hers so I got two hahaa and we got 2 frozen ones off them to take home. We stopped for McDonalds on the way home (we never eat fast food except on the way home after holidays away together haha, so it was a treat and worth mentioning). Then we got home.

THE END.

There are more pictures, but I was in a rush transferring them from V's laptop so I left half of them out haha. I'll give links to V's animation as well when she puts them up, they were awesome ♥️
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 4446
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm

YAY!!!!! It looks like you had fun BB!!!!!!!!!! Next time bring me =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

I would, but you might not fit in my pocket ;^;
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 3814
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

OMG it's BB's face. I didn't even bother reading the story. I came here for the pics.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Wow, that's sounds like a wonderful adventure, BB. I hope I can go on one as exciting as yours in my lifetime. That lady that gave you towels seemed so nice. I know people aren't like that in New York. Very Happy

And you suck, Diff. I can't believe you said that. Mad
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 4834
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:46 pm

IT'S BB!!!! Sounds like you had fun!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 3987
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm

I was happily reading the awesome stories and than Diff had to ruin the mood. Way to go diff. thats why i hate you. Sad

Seriously. where's the ban hammer when i need one? i am scared for the safety of our members. Sad

BUT OMG BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. Did you hear awesome british accents and say cool words at each other? I am glad you had fun!!! We missed you lots. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

LMFAO BUNNY

Yeah, we just sat and talked about resources and bananas and peppers haha.

And yeah, people in London aren't that nice either Nova haha. The Isle of Wight is so small that everyone knows each other haha. Seriously, everywhere we went people would bump into each other and talk for ages haha. It was really wierd o_O

Diff, this took me 30 minutes to write ;^; You wound me!
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 3975
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

OMG ITS BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Thanks for sharing BB, that was really cute!!!!! Smile

I didn't realize how many towns in New Hampshire and New England have the same exact names as towns in England, but that would make sense lol.

Also, did nobody else catch this, what the hell is a golliwog, and why haven't you taught us about them yet?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Awwwl, I totally love your adventure Beeble!! Maybe we should all as a clan meet up where you are and all go together, NO DIFF CANNOT COME! lmao. That Ventnor place, was that all of it? hahah it looks like a miniature hill with small waterfalls. Your pictures are gorgeous and i appreciate you sharing your adventure with us, but im totally glad your finally back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 3641
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 am

OMG bb that sounds like it was so much fun Smile (except for the car breaking part). You two make a really cute couple! Wink

So when you said you drove to Ventnor, does that mean you got to drive your car onto the boat? I've always wanted to do that lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 am

Yeah Nitoh, we drove the car on the boat haha. I actually hate doing that, because you get a lot of idiots in front of you randomly stopping on the ramp going up to the ferry (and it's a steep ramp) and then idiots behind you coming so close they might as well be touching, and with my car...hill starts are thrilling lmao.

And Cutey, Golliwogs are a kind of toy, but also considered really rascist haha. Wikipedia !

LOL EKha, that wasn't all of Ventnor! That was just a little garden we saw on the hill going down to the beach haha. Speaking of which, all the hills were crazy. There were all on like a 15% decline (which I only know because they put signs before every one haha). My little car was very brave, though.
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 3963
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:24 pm

OMG Beeb! you're so cute! bb's British Adventure Herz

That sounds like a great adventure! I would love to travel around there for a holiday... someday.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 3768
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Sounds like you had a good time =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:59 pm

LMFAO!! OMG golliwog hahaha i toootally love that! I looked up wiki on that too hhaha. imma call muffin golliwog because it sounds soo cute.
Back to top Go down
theresabby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
theresabby

Silver Dollars : 3729
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Looked lovely BeeBs! I need a little getaway like that soon. For some reason though I've always loved the beach when its rainy and stormy!
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 3814
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Ok I finally read this BB!! Sounnds like a fun trip XD
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 4143
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

Sounds like you had a fun time bb's British Adventure Icon_razz

Haha you look alot different than that picture of candy that I had confused you with oh so long ago. You're alot sexier =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 am

Theresa you're crazy haha. I hate the rain ;p although there were some days when the sun was shining and it was crazy windy haha...the waves looked amazing ♥️

and LOL sexier than candy? A compliment indeed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bb's British Adventure   bb's British Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bb's British Adventure
Page 1 of 1