You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Kneeeesss.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5280
Kudos : 0

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok, ok so this can totally be deleted if necessary. But like I said, I got back on because I was looking at my knees and thought of my darling cookies. So, here's a couple of pics. lmao.

Kneeeesss. L_8c29d54e6aec8c6c86e2e2f7f452a608

Kneeeesss. L_e33e7342d508e6111df375b6af3b7406
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

KNEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LOVER LUMI'S KNEES!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO BE TANGLED UP IN THOSE!
Back to top Go down

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Omfg o___o Nosebleeed haha THOSE ARE THE SEXIEST KNEES I HAVE EVER SEEN. Marry me?
Back to top Go down

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

LMAO nosebleed!! LMAO!! hahha Lemonade you seriously got some HOT KNEES!! yummm LIcK LICK Razz LIke i mentioned earlier in the chat. I think everyone that is registered in cookie forum MUST POST THERE KNEE!! a REQUIREMENT!
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5526
Kudos : 7

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 am

Sad I started this MADNESS!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kneeeesss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneeeesss.   Kneeeesss. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kneeeesss.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: