You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

I need your help!

Go down 
+7
bunnytracks
nitohryu
Differentiate
Luminae
peacelovesunny
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5344
Kudos : -10

I need your help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Who's the number one most perverted?

And my weird habit is touching all the ceilings I can!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Lol Diff that's awesome XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5259
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

LMAO, if you weren't clan leader I'd send you to your room.

And haha Diff, how tall are you?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Lol how about you send me to YOUR room o_o lol.
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm not very tall. I'm under 6 feet. But I can pass off as 6feet just coz I'm an illusionist and mindf*ck those ppl at the amusement park LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm

-locks Italy in a room by himself- >:3

Lmfao wtf? And I think anything over 5"8 is a perfectly sexeh height, for guys anyway. Unless they're short and adorable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 pm

You're leaving Italian in a room by himself?! Are you mad woman?!

And wtf Diff. Stop showing off. Jeez. We can't ALL be you.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm

LMAO BB!!!!!!!!

and favo+Urite if you try and take lumi from me ONE more time im going to hunt you down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Me too Italian lol, at least Im not alone on the gagging thing and sox thing.

Ive had a fan on 24/7 when I sleep since I was like 7. Even in the middle of winter in new england!

I always fall asleep on my right side, and usually wake up on my stomach too lol
Back to top Go down
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5171
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Hmm, I have too many little ticks to list...

When I'm walking on the sidewalk or something and someone coughs, I visualize a particle cloud where their cough is going and try to pass through it without breathing.

I get really paranoid when I have to walk under a phone line where a bird is sitting. I envision the bird crapping on my head x_x. There's one that birds sit on some of the time that's I have to pass on my way to lunch every day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Hahaa Nitoh your habits are gold <3 That would actually be really good for animation, thinking about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Differentiate wrote:
This topic is public so I won't say his name. He's 3.14159.... crazy too
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5517
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 am

wow. what has this topic turned into? Razz
and dont you guys know that Lumi is mine?

hahaa reading all your guys list cracked me up and omg you guys are all so neat!
i am more of the 'hey lets throw this under the bed and pretend its not there and look its clean now' kind of gal. i hate it when my mom cleans my room. i can never find anything! like once she cleans its i am lost. but if she had just left if i would know the thing i was looking for is in a certain junkpile. haha. idk if that makes sense? lol. this makes me sound like a total pigsty! lmao. i am kind of messy, but i cant stand not showering every day or washing my hands.

here's a mini list of what i can remember for now. i have too many to list.

-i say/type haha or lol ALOT after everything for some reason. as you all prob have noticed. lmao.
-at school when i am bored in class, i will doodle all over my papers in a certan way: i draw squares and color them in and than erase and repeat. and sometimes i'll change to circles if i feel like it.
-i am a freakk about doors and lights. lights needs to be turned off when no ones in a room. and doors cant be left half-open.
-when i walk my dog to go get mail at night i always bring a flashlight with me for protection..so i can shine the bad guys to death! lol idk. i just do.
-i refer to my BF as buttface, buttmunch, stupidhead and its such a big habit for me to be mean to him. those are my special pet names for him. Smile
-i make realllly unattractive noises when i see a yellow light or when i am about to run a yellow light.
-i constantly sing DISNEY songs. and i really dont like the quiet. the tv is almost always turned on or my music is playing.
-i somehow manage to find bruises and scratches on me all the time. i think i run into things without me even knowing.

this isnt a habit but i have noticed when i go to sleep with socks on, in the morning they are no where to be found. or i have one sock on. can anyone tell me why this happens? can you ask the sock fairy to return my socks? i am missing them. Sad its either some1 sneaks in my room at night to steal my socks or i eat them in my sleep. 0--0
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 am

bblowup wrote:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:23 am

Nova wrote:
Differentiate wrote:

AND THIS?? It's either knic-knic or me.. and knowing how biased you ppl are.. I would say its me but IM NOT!! I've never made ANY perverted comments whatsoever.. Sad SLANDEROUS COMMENTS SUCK!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:23 am

Can I come out now? =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 am

Differentiate wrote:
bblowup wrote:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? Sad

I'M DIFF I'M SO TALL AND YOUNG AND SMART AND SEXY. Jeez, you're as bad as someone else we all know Razz

I'm kidding, it's all ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 am

Differentiate wrote:
Nova wrote:
Differentiate wrote:

AND THIS?? It's either knic-knic or me.. and knowing how biased you ppl are.. I would say its me but IM NOT!! I've never made ANY perverted comments whatsoever.. Sad SLANDEROUS COMMENTS SUCK!!
Lmao, you guys suck with riddles. Break it up
3.14159... = ?
crazy == ? (synonym)
too = 2 (here's your freebie)
You might get it with just the 2 so 'nough said Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

pimentel2? lmao what do I win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am

You are now smarter than a 5th grader, lol.
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Yes Italy, you may come out , but only cause I have a thing for you >:3

And haha bunny! <33 Lmaooo BB, Diff sounds JUST like that. Omfg I can't stand his narcissim. D;

This morning I thought of more habits of mine so here lol, one is similar to bunnys!

- I sing Disney songs in the shower (mostly Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Hercules and The Little Mermaid)
- I play "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day when I get in the shower so I can time myself and be out just under ten minutes. [; Love that song.
- I procrastinate all the time.
- I can't be on time anywhere.
- I re-read books I adore over and over.
- I have to listen to my "Imagination" playlist to fall asleep when there's too much on my mind; it consists of all the Owl City albums, Rediscover's Adaptation album and Swimming With Dolphins.
- I have to watch Moulin Rouge every time it comes on tv.
- I'm in love with the concept of love.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Haha Lumi has a thing for me >=3
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:23 am

Sad
I'm not actually self-centered. Sad Sad Sad Sad
BB!! This is the saddest thing you've said to me. You managed to half-offend me. :S Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 am

OMG! I do everything Nova does!!

Dodge when a bird is over me. Power line OR flying.

Imagine sneeze/cough particles. I do the same with cigarette smoke.

I always try to make every single girl I talk to smile at least once per convo lol.

I taunt ants by not letting them walk in a straight line.

I have long fingers and everyone tells me I should play the piano.. does this count as a weird thing? PS: I don't play any instruments, I'm not talented enough lol. So I just put down ppl who do play instruments. I get my cheap thrills that way lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 am

Hahaa Diff, I know you're not that self-centred ♥️ BUT A HALF-OFFEND STILL COUNTS SO I WIN.

By the way, just wanted to say thank you again for all your helpp! Everyone who posted here rocks haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   I need your help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your help!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: