You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Producers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

The Producers Empty
PostSubject: The Producers   The Producers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Started out as a musical on Broadway back in the 60's I think. Watch the 2005 film version. It's pretty great, starring Mathew Broderick, Nathan Lane, and Uma Thurmon. It's about a Broadway musical producer that is in debt I guess? One day his accountant comes by and tells him he could make more money off of his musicals being a flop than he could if they're a hit. Together they make plans to make the worst musical ever. It's pretty hilarious and the acting/singing/dancing is fantastic. It's pg13, but it has some crude humor that may not be suitable for kids under 16 or for a conservative household lol. It has a lot of jokes that I didn't get the first time that are very subtle that are pretty inappropriate for a 13 year old in my opinion. But it's a fantastic movie so you all need to go watch it >=3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5247
Kudos : 1

The Producers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Producers   The Producers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 am

yeah i'm pretty sure i've seen this before i need to look it up again to make sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5514
Kudos : 7

The Producers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Producers   The Producers I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

I finally saw this yesterday. It was hilarious. I loved the play!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

The Producers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Producers   The Producers I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Yay =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

The Producers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Producers   The Producers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Producers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Media :: Movies-
Jump to: