You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Wax on Wax off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
danielson3711
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
danielson3711

Silver Dollars : 5156
Kudos : 1

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm

HI ALL! DanielSon from the Jokers here. Just givin some respect to yall Mobsters. i know ive played w/ alot of you, especially lakers (who i cant seem to ever kill. lol). anyways, nice forum u gots here and see you all on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Welcome to the forums! An enemy of Neo's is a friend of mine Razz
Back to top Go down

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi! DANIEL WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS!!!!! hope u enjoy our smielys Very Happy see ya around!
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5514
Kudos : 7

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:08 pm

danielson...

walk left side of the road, ok
walk right side of the road, ok
you walk middle--squish--just like grape! Suspect
Back to top Go down

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Danielson. Nice to meet the person who killed me a bunch of times on the Tropical Punch map. I look forward to playing with you again (hopefully you won't have a priest near you next time Razz). Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 pm

hahahah Fair Smile

Danielson, the great !! your name reminds me of the Gods. Welcome MR:D btw, does your Fat Princess Bot come with a wax on wax off dance?? hehhe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5526
Kudos : 7

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 am

OoOoOoOo DanielSon Wax on Wax off Icon_eek My new enemy Razz Its always fun tryin to kill ya Wax on Wax off 924348
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 am

I think I've seen your name on the side of the screen a few times...for being killed or killing me >=3 lol. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

Wax on Wax off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax on Wax off   Wax on Wax off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wax on Wax off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: