You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

What Wii games do you recommend????????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What Wii games do you recommend???????? Empty
PostSubject: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm

I havn't bought a game in a year or two since the wii came out lol. I only have brawl and mario kart. I bought bleach but then I traded it in. Soooooo what should I get??????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 pm

I liked Zelda: Twilight Princess but that's because I'm a huge Zelda nerd lmao. To be honest, I treat the Wii like a minigame, so the only games I play on it tend to be crappy kiddy games. I do like Brain Academy haha. I have Mad World but it's still in it's wrapper...I got it around the same time as I get FP lmao.

Most games I prefer on the DS though. Don't get Trauma Centre, it sucks ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

You must get New Super Mario Bros Wii. It's one of the few wii games I've played to the end.
My first two games were Mario Kart and Brawl too so I think we have similar tastes. Very Happy

Also good is Mario Strikers if you can get it for cheap since it doesn't have much replay value.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8576
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

New Super Mario Brothers Wii is awesome. It really depends on the kind of games you like =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5211
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:24 am

My Wii's collecting dust, too. I'd also recommend Zelda Twilight Princess as well. I wasn't a huge Zelda fan, but I enjoyed it a lot.

I got Wii Fit for my wife, but she got bored with it and we eventually sold it to a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks 4 the input guys! I went with the new super mario bros. I dont think I have ever played any of them except the first one on the original NES and it still feels the same! (except now u get better graphics and a cool hat which lets u glide in the air mario )
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Haha, that's the charm of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Haha. I knew you'd like it! The game is best played with 3-4 people. Otherwise, you might have a hard time getting some of the coins.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5338
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 am

Have any of you ever played Mario Strikers:Charged?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Never played it......... I saw your vids on your channel shadow you should record videos for us! lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, I played Mario Strikers (offline) with my cousins. They all suck so I'm always scoring all the points with tricks. We somehow managed to unlock everything (I think I did it when they weren't around).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

I have it too, but I've only played it a few times. From what I did play it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm

How does multi quote work? I tried getting it to work but...no =/ lol

Lakers:I am going to try to record the brocs match but sometimes it lags[as you can see in some of my videos] and sometimes my laptop just shuts off randomly =/ idk how to fix it. I heard it was cause of overheating or something =[

Nova:Nice haha do you still play?

Italian: Do you want to play a match sometime?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Meh not really, I really haven't touched the game since the day I downloaded it haha. I'll play a round of Smash Bros Brawl with you though >=3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Shadowguy542 wrote:

Lakers:I am going to try to record the brocs match but sometimes it lags[as you can see in some of my videos] and sometimes my laptop just shuts off randomly =/ idk how to fix it. I heard it was cause of overheating or something =[

haha you have to hit multi-quote on all the things you want to quote, and then scroll to the top and hit "add reply".
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh sorry Shadow, I meant to tell you, but I forgot because I started thinking of Brawl lol. Thanks bb >=3
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 pm

bblowup wrote:
Shadowguy542 wrote:

haha you have to hit multi-quote on all the things you want to quote, and then scroll to the top and hit "add reply".

Thanks bb!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm

your videos are really good im lookin 4ward to it!
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5380
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

I have Madden 07 but no Wii. Laughing

I sold my Wii a year after I bought it. I just didn't like the library they had for the Wii. Not to mention the Wii gets the short end of the stick when it comes to multi-platform games. Has anyone seen the newer Madden games for it? It's pretty pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am

It's very pitiful lol.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6404
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm

De Blob is freaking awesome. Very inventive, and just plain fun. It's fun to come back to because it's so different. You basically paint the a black and white world using different colors, get points, and beat bad guys. It's a LOT of fun, like Katamari fun.

Is Zelda Twilight Princess that good? For some reason I never got into it....I passed like the first several dungeons and entered the Twilight world, etc etc...but now I'm lost. I left the Gorgons (Is that what they're called? Wow...way too long of a break from this game)

*goes back to playing games on PS3 - HA!*
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 pm

lakers27 wrote:
your videos are really good im lookin 4ward to it!

sorry to reply so late but my capture card is broken or something I tried recording the brocs match but it was sooo laggy =/

For my bday in May I MIGHT get a new capture card or I might just use my camera I have but I haven't used that in forever haha
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6404
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Did anyone get Monster Hunter Tri? I guess it's a big deal in the Wii community, but I haven't been paying attention to Wii releases since I got my PS3 haha. It's supposedly one of the handful of games meant for older, hardcore gamers.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm planning on it. It'll probably suck though since I don't have wiispeak or a Classic Controller (They recommend buying wiispeak and the classic controller pro, which is basically a flippin PS2 controller XD). But I heard it's a big online game, so I'll probably download it and try it out. I'd definitely need the other two additional things to enjoy it though I'm sure. I mean how much is playing online if you can't chat it up? And how much fun is an action rpg without a normal controller lol. I'll probably review it after I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Wii games do you recommend????????   What Wii games do you recommend???????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Wii games do you recommend????????
Page 1 of 1