You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!   aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am

Hi everybody!

It's great to finally have a fresh start as a clan. So let me introduce myself once again and you may learn a little bit more about me this time. I am 17 and I am a senior in high school. I really like video game and I am currently playing fat princess, call of duty: modern warfare 2 and sometimes assassins creed 2. I play soccer, volleyball and consider myself pretty pro at ping pong.(I played in an adult tournament once) I also enjoy playing hacky sack and driving/flying/building remote controlled models with my friends. One of my friends was and still is obsessed with legos and rpgs, so we created an entire battle system and complex game. Its fun to play it with like 7 people Razz . Anyways to wrap things up, I'm glad to be here in this clan with you guys. Cya around!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!   aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Dude, you should post the rules to that game on here lol. My friends and I are probably nerdy enough to try it out =P. Thanks for joining us though Gnomes, as I told Lakers, you complete the tri-force o_O lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!   aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey Herd, welcome to the forum! HA! Razz
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5522
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!   aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

GNOMES!!
my two oldest sons built lego robots in thier engineering class this year, and we were going to buy them a kit online so they could experiment with it at home. we decided against it when we saw the price... thought they were not yet old enough to be responsible for it.... blah, bleh. i wish i would have just bought it. the rpg thing sounds interesting, though, sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!   aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aHERDofGNOMES iz HERE!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: