You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

I'm so bad...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Avara, a moderator on the official forums, sent me this message today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You posted the following:

"I propose we ALL move the Fat Princess community to FAN PRINCESS. Fan Princess basically does everything the official forums do, but more. It gives a place for all Fat Princess fans to hang out, but unlike the official forums there are also areas to talk about things outside of the game like movies, funny Internet videos, etc etc. It'd also be nice to have a place where I can talk to all my friends from the other clans without checking 6-7 different message boards all the time. So I will see you all at Fan Princess! http://www.fanprincess.co.cc/forum/”

Please refrain from advertising on the forums. Before posting again, please review the New User’s Guide and the Rules of Conduct. Please note that further violations of forum rules/policies may lead to the loss of your posting privileges. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, what?! BS. It's not even my own freaking site. I could point fingers at a certain rival clan leader who likes getting people into trouble with official forum mods, but....I won't. ;P
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5362
Kudos : 3

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 am

He sent a warning to me because I agreed, I think these moderators need to read into these things.
Back to top Go down

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 am

The mods have been pretty picky lately. I thought that maybe they were competing or something, seeing who can lock the most threads in a week? Or how many people they can tell off?

I dunno if mods have little competitions amongst themselves Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 am

Yeah they shut down 2 of the Massive Monkey threads,, a No 2's thread, and I think one or two Joker threads too because they were "the same topic as a previous post". Even though the Joker Challenge thread and the Official Joker thread are 2 completely different topics. I was actually going to say on my comment on your post Vin that "the mods are assholes" but I figured I'd get uber busted for that lmao.

I'm surprised I didn't get a message, I commented and supported moving too.

Did anybody see iProxide's thread? The whole damn thread is about him creating a new forum for "everybody" and his clan. And manticor made a post about making a clan site for his clan and "everybody". How come they didn't get busted for advertising? I think that's a dumb idea anyway, we already have 3 good clan forums (the broc's, SUN's, and ours) and a fantastic neutral forum (Fan Princess), I don't see a need for a new clan site to be made for EVERYBODY to have to go to. They just want their site to get a lot of traffic, website traffic hoes lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5362
Kudos : 3

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 am

Yeah, I have made a massive effort not to go around just spamming the website in every possible thread, instead I try to contribute to the community and then people can see where it has come from.

It just frustrates me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm so bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so bad...   I'm so bad... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so bad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: