You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5208
Kudos : 1

[DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

PSN: EVIL_GENIUS_21
Timezone: EST
Fat Princess Rank: King
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable): 0.59

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? 4 mos.

What Class do you normally use? worker/priest/warrior

Why do you want to join?: Cuz I don't want to be No.2, I want to be No.1!

How did you hear about us?: psn fat princess forum, Lakers

Tell us a little about yourself: I love Fat Princess because it's all about TEAM. I'm 24 from NYC and I love $$$, women, and cars. Also, I'm crazy about sports...I'm league champ in my fantasy league in three different sports. So it's all about winning, LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 am

Hi evil genius welcome to our FORUMS!!! I was told you were a no2 or honorary member so I deleted you off my FL since it is full. Plz add me again. We need 2 see you active on our forums, chat with us, and play fp with us.
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Wassup Lakers27. D. Wade killed ur boys last night. I'll add you when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Haha thanks for re-posting your app. Please add myself (Italian_Boy1Up), Lakers27, or aHERDofGNOMES so you can practice with us. You can also play with bblowup, OpenWaterSwim, or VinHikaru. But opinions greatly hinge on the first 3 Wink lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Italian is lying. My opinion is the only one that actually matters around here. Razz

Add me and let's play some time!
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5312
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

I don't mean to call you out on the spot...but the only game I've been with you in....you were WSGing.

SO unless I'm right out lying...which I don't do...or I was "ACCIDENTALLY" mistaken.....this is true.

What do you have to say about this?

Do you shield glitch in games? B/C if you do, you will need to stop, it is looked down upon within clans and it is a glitch which the developers are taking out in the next patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I've never played with you, so I'm not sure if what Lin says is true, but it's important that there is NO glitching going on, even outside of clan matches and practices. We do not use the WSG (warrior shield glitch) EVER. The WSG is when you hold R1/shield whilst carrying the princess.

If you weren't aware this was a glitch, that's cool, just don't do it Wink But bear in mind that we can't accept you if you continue to WSG, and if you are caught WSGing, you better believe there will be consequences >:]
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Honestly, I didn't know there was a warrior glitch until a couple of days ago. I thought when you hold down r1 it helps you run faster while carrying something ie. worker carrying wood to the outpost. This is the reason I am not on the No. 2's anymore. If I was aware of this, why would I risk pissing everyone off.

I already lost a clan over this and I'm not about to lose another one (if I make it). If I have to, I will completely avoid the warrior hat.

If I had something to hide, I could of signed up with a new PSN ID. All I want is a chance to be part of a winning clan that is drama-free and help the team win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

That's absolutely fine, man, just making sure Razz You don't have to avoid the warrior hat completely, but if you DO find yourself accidently WSGing (God knows I always did when I was trying to stop haha) either drop the princess, or take her all the way back.

Anyway, same rules apply, play with the leaders or the co-leaders (yo), we'll decide whether we like your game/attitude/teamwork, and we'll let you know! Once you're in, we can let you know how we play, glitches/exploits we do and do-not use, and various strategies etc.
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I appreciate it bblowup, it's good to see there are understanding ppl in your clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

We're all understanding, we just keep Lin around for when we need to kick someone's butt Razz
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5312
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm

bblowup wrote:
We're all understanding, we just keep Lin around for when we need to kick someone's butt Razz

Amen! LOL

I must admit I'm a very intimidating and brute at times....the clan knows this but I'm honestly here to have fun. We are a group of very fun, happy, and understanding people.

But like BB said, if you really are good with the warrior there is absolutely no need to stay away from it...just make sure you are not pressing down L1 when you grab the princess. As tempting as it is, it's a deal breaker in king/queen games and people will stare into your soul and burn you alive if they catch you doing this ......SO I'M JUST SAYING! LOL

Just kiddinggggggg, well not really, but you catch my drift.

Well hope to see you around in game! xD
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 pm

welcome to the forums. lets see if you have what it takes to become a Cookie
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

Hey guys, I'm kind of out of the loop. When are practices usually held?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

practices are every thursday at 9pm est time, saturdays 10pm est time. Fridays are too be announced as to whether or not we will be having one. Hope to see ya more evil genius!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

Sorry for the long wait Evil, the leaders are coming to a conclusive answer soon, I promise haha.
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

Ha ha, yeah it's taking forever. It's hard to get into practice sometimes cuz I can't connect to host. Also, I can't find where the practice times are posted in the forum. Are the practice times posted in a private section?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 am

Oh shoot, my bad they are in the private area XD. Practices are usually on Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays at night. They usually start around 8 or 9 est, so just get on around then and you'll probably catch some of us. We've seen you attend practices though, so don't worry about it too much. Just join our games when you see us online. I'm not entirely sure if you're on my friend's list, but I already saw how you played and made my decision haha. I'm mainly just waiting on the decisions of our other leaders, I like to have 3 yes or 3 no answers before stamping off an application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 am

Haha yeah, you've been waiting FOREVER. By the way, do you have a mic? I don't remember hearing you in games Razz
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 am

Lol, patiently waiting BB. Yes I do have a mic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:28 am

O: TALK THEN! Hahaa will you be at our practice tonight? I'm gonna pester you until you say something xD
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:40 am

Yea, I'll try to make it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Alright buddy, sorry we still don't have a conclusive decision. Some of the leaders want you to be a little more active on the forum before they make their decisions. You also may want to play a game or two with Gnomes and Lakers. I've seen ya play a few times so I already have a general idea, but they haven't really seen ya play yet. Once again sorry about the wait, just try to get a little more active on the forum, make some posts, get on the chat and talk to us, that kinda stuff. I also apologize about the practice time again haha, that was my bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 am

Yeah, we should message people more when practice is on, last night I was under the impression that everyone thought practice was an hour later than it was haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section   [DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Sorry, I posted in the wrong section
Page 1 of 1