You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

True ST patty days dish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5260
Kudos : 1

True ST patty days dish Empty
PostSubject: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am

you'll need:

crock pot
one brisket
2 heads of cabbage
potatoes

put corned beef brisket in to the crock pot season with packet given with brisket
add one head of cabbage (break the cabbage into chunks and flakes)
add 1/4 cup water
turn on crock pot on low for 10 hours or high for 6 hours

One hour prior to brisket being done:

take your second head of cabbage and cut base out making a hole
put 2 pats of butter in that hole you just made
place head into a size appropriate pot with the whole facing up
add 1/4-1/2 cup water
cook slowly on simmer for 45 mins to an hour until fork pierces through easily
you should try to use a steamer try for this but not totally necessary

peel and cut any amount of potatoes
place them in appropriate size pot
fill with water until the water is a 1/2 inch above the potatoes
boil potatoes for 45 mins to and hour until they fall apart when pierced with a fork
once they are ready mash with a ricer or beater
add milk and butter
and season to taste

enjoy this will be the best corned beef you'll ever have and don't knock it till you try it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6010
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 pm

mmmmm =d my mom used to make this all the time its so good!! and now i know how to make it!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

This is one of the better written recipes - really thorough ;] Wasted on me though, because I hate beef Razz
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

lol to bad because beef is so good for you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 pm

It is? I thought chicken was good for you? They can't BOTH be good for you, that's crazy talk Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol everything is good for you in moderation. Even poison is good for you if you only take a small enough dose to not kill you >=3, because your body begins to build immunity to it lmao. Beef and Chicken are both healthy, but poultry and fish are generally seen as healthier than red meat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Really? I thought poison accumulates in your body until it becomes enough to kill you =P
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Lol everything is good for you in moderation. Even poison is good for you if you only take a small enough dose to not kill you >=3, because your body begins to build immunity to it lmao. Beef and Chicken are both healthy, but poultry and fish are generally seen as healthier than red meat.

lol well i'll just have to put up a fish recipe then..if i even know one lol..unless you'd like me to send you some poison Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Nova wrote:
Really? I thought poison accumulates in your body until it becomes enough to kill you =P

Does it really? I dunno, I just know that roman emperors used to drink poisons often in small doses to build an immunity to them. It kept them from dying when people tried to poison them. Maybe it only works with some poisons? lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Nova wrote:

Does it really? I dunno, I just know that roman emperors used to drink poisons often in small doses to build an immunity to them. It kept them from dying when people tried to poison them. Maybe it only works with some poisons? lmao.

smarty pants True ST patty days dish Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True ST patty days dish   True ST patty days dish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True ST patty days dish
Page 1 of 1