You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Whats going on?!??!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Whats going on?!??!?! Empty
PostSubject: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

So I am pretty sure everyone on this earth and out this galaxy knows about the 7.0 earthquake that hit Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Jan 12th. A 7.3 earthquake has hit Japan's southern Okinawa island, on Feb. 26th. Today, an 8.8 earthquake hit a catastrophe in Chile, that's in South America if anyone is lost. A tsunami is a high chance possibility to hit Hawaii today at about 4pm est.

Earthquake has been hitting left and right all over the world for the past couple of weeks. I’m from California so I am pretty use to this stuff, but an earthquake is still no joke for those who has never been through one. I spoke to one of my best friend who currently lives in Minnesota and told me that she had just witness an earthquake about 2 weeks ago. Now.. When on earth does Minnesota ever have earthquakes? So everyone, be alert and safe BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF MY COOKIES AND BOTS!

Sorry to pop everyone’s bubble this morning, or afternoon, but I have family in Hawaii and HawaiianRush(brocs) is from Hawaii, and he’s one of my coolest friends I have around here on FP. I don't know how many Christians are out here in cookies or other clans who read this, but please put these in prayers and this world. This world is coming to an END;) I love you all!!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 pm

The world's going nuts ;p I hope everyone's okay - I didn't know about this until reading about it here, so thanks for the update Ekha. Be safe everyone! I've never experienced an earthquake, so I can only imagine how terrifying it can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:20 am

actually this is not too uncommon, its just generally when massive earth quakes happen over 100k people don't die. Since they have the US news has decided to put earth quakes on the map. That being said I live in a somewhat seismically active place: Seattle, have never been in an earth quake that was strong enough to be perceptible to humans. I don't relish in the fact that it is almost a certainty that I will be in an earth quake sometime.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 am

I like how animals can sense earthquakes long before they happen, but we humans don't notice till they're happening lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6007
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 pm

I know rightt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5309
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:11 am

I'm from Chile and my grandfather lives in Valparaiso, Chile...all communications are down....so my family is over the edge right now trying to find out if everything okays..it's pretty intense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

im so sorry to hear that Linz Sad I hope everything turns out ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:40 pm

WOW, im pretty sure with the whole communication going down its crazy. I hope your Grand papa is doing well and so as your family.
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5251
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am

EKha wrote:
So I am pretty sure everyone on this earth and out this galaxy knows about the 7.0 earthquake that hit Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Jan 12th. A 7.3 earthquake has hit Japan's southern Okinawa island, on Feb. 26th. Today, an 8.8 earthquake hit a catastrophe in Chile, that's in South America if anyone is lost. A tsunami is a high chance possibility to hit Hawaii today at about 4pm est.

Earthquake has been hitting left and right all over the world for the past couple of weeks. I’m from California so I am pretty use to this stuff, but an earthquake is still no joke for those who has never been through one. I spoke to one of my best friend who currently lives in Minnesota and told me that she had just witness an earthquake about 2 weeks ago. Now.. When on earth does Minnesota ever have earthquakes? So everyone, be alert and safe BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF MY COOKIES AND BOTS!

Sorry to pop everyone’s bubble this morning, or afternoon, but I have family in Hawaii and HawaiianRush(brocs) is from Hawaii, and he’s one of my coolest friends I have around here on FP. I don't know how many Christians are out here in cookies or other clans who read this, but please put these in prayers and this world. This world is coming to an END;) I love you all!!!!
I love you
Thanks for caring Smile

Yeah we are all right here the tsunami was a joke hawaii is all good
Back to top Go down
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5271
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Just clearing some things up, 2010 has remained about at average for earthquakes. Just that now all the news networks such as Fox, and CNN with Google Earth (they're like in love with it) need some fresh news for the 24 hour news cycle. And now they've recently noticed that reporting earthquakes is also a good way to have more viewers Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

pimentel2 wrote:
Just clearing some things up, 2010 has remained about at average for earthquakes. Just that now all the news networks such as Fox, and CNN with Google Earth (they're like in love with it) need some fresh news for the 24 hour news cycle. And now they've recently noticed that reporting earthquakes is also a good way to have more viewers Smile

Haha I was telling someone on facebook that the other day. They were like "2012! earthquakes, the world is ending =(".

It's just because they hit close to home and the news has nothing else to cover. This year was an average year for earthquakes, there were just a few big ones close to us. Still very devastating though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Aww, for a second there, I though Ekha came back. Ekhaaaa Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?!??!?!   Whats going on?!??!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going on?!??!?!
Page 1 of 1