You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Favorite Disney movie?

Go down 
+8
Luminae
Shadowguy542
ClaudiaTheGreat
peacelovesunny
aHERDofGNOMES
bunnytracks
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favorite Disney movie from the 90s?
The Little Mermaid
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
The Rescuers Down Under
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Aladdin
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
The Lion King
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
Pocahontas
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
 2% [ 1 ]
Hercules
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Mulan
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 10 ]
Tarzan
Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5392
Kudos : 11

Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Disney movie?   Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm

bblowup wrote:
LOL. Italian, you ruin childrens movies. Is that second one real? xD

it is real I had to find it in the movie to see for myself ( i have a downloaded old version).

but what if it was just a fold in the pants or something why does it have to be an erection? lol
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Disney movie?   Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Haha fold of pants =).

Yeah I have the old cover too, I remember my sister and I used to joke about it looking like a penis when we were kids. Then when I saw on youtube that other people noticed it too I didn't feel weird anymore haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5313
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Disney movie?   Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:17 am

haha ur guys are evil~ There's a lot of stuff hidden in disney movies.. I just cant remember off the top of my head.. butt I pickedd Beauty & the Best [I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED this], Mulan, & The Little Mermaid ^^~

I lovee disney movies and songs~ I drove my friend that was visitng crazy this one weekend that I visited her.. I kept only listening to disney songs haha.. I know all of the words to a lot of the songs.. like Part of Your World, Be Our Guest, Color of the World & etc.. haha yes I'm quite weird... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Disney movie?   Favorite Disney movie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Disney movie?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2