You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

hello! lil chris here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

Silver Dollars : 5198
Kudos : 1

hello! lil chris here! Empty
PostSubject: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 am

hello my delicious little friends. been tryin to keep up on the clan forum thing. wanted to introduce myself. i am chris, ive been playing since january (got my ps3 this xmas with target gift cards!) im a 25yr dude on the outside and 12yr boy on the inside. i hail from the great city of seattle, washington.

i love my undead brothers and sisters dearly, but don't be mistaken, i love good clean fights with people who know whats up, and i've played with and against many of you and its always a good time! makes me wish i actually had cookies and milk nearby everytime you guys "give me a cookie". i'd be one happy lil guy

can't wait to battle you within the depths of titania!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://hellophoto.net
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am

Haha I love Home Movies =P. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

sweet a guy in seattle = awsomely low ping times
*in redmond

Last edited by knicknic on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 pm

I don't like coffee, but I love Seattles best Very Happy Now you'll always remind me of that. BTW, that's amazing to buy a ps3 worth of target gift cards! lol, I think that's amazing! How long did it take you to collect those?
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5521
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm

hi lilchris.
prepare to eat cake... or cookies or brains.... idk ok prepare to be pwned... or sumthin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi! welcome to our forums!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6004
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 am

lmao fair hahahaha

Hey there chris =] Welcome to our forums!! Im just warning you now, were an odd bunch hahahaha
Back to top Go down
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 am

haha home movies is my favorite cartoon by far, i even have the jason candy monster tattooed on my leg, its actually on the opposite side of my FP cake =)

and seattles got great internet... i steal mine from a neighbor (shhhh) and i play fat princess with barely ever any lag =)
were supposed to be all fiber optic by next year or something rediculous like that. thanks to all the websites based here.. haha

and sorry i totally forgot about this forum. im bad with things like this... haha
im sure il stop by every once and a while..

oh yeah and the target gift cards were all from people for xmas... thats all me and my fiance asked for, were target gift cards... didnt realise wed get $350 in target money =)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 am

Haha that's a lot of target money
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 am

omg you have a Fatty P tat?!

Im so going to do that hahaha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 am

Haha you should post a picture of it in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 pm

AGREED!!
Back to top Go down
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

i posted it, its in the art section or whatever =)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 am

Haha I saw, epic tattoo >=3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 am

Chris, i love your avatar its cute. And i think you take awesome photos of naked ladies hahaha.
Back to top Go down
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

w00t yay cookies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! lil chris here!   hello! lil chris here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello! lil chris here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: