You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5341
Kudos : 6

f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! Empty
PostSubject: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am

Would you be up for an unofficial match with our clan to help us train some of our new recruits? the exact details are kinda fuzzy I just wanted o know if you were interested or not jocolor
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8575
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Well of course we would be interested haha. We have a match with the 2's this Saturday and a match with the undead next Friday I believe. And a newcomer clan has challenged us too (no official date yet), so you may have to wait till March =\.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
bb

PostSubject: Re: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 am

Well, seeing as how it's unofficial, and they only have 7 active members (correct me if I'm wrong!) it shouldn't be hard to just drop in on their practice some time Wink When do you guys have practice? I'm sure 7 of us should make it! I'm loving how many Europeans you have as well, makes it easier for me to drop in haha

(EDIT - this is bblowup, but this stupid forum is being stupid and not keeping me signed in haha)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8575
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Oh sorry, I read the message fast, I didn't see the unofficial part. Yeah like bb said, drop in on one of our practices. We usually have at least 7 on during practice. Then again our practice are kinda late for Europeans haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5341
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:13 pm

haha We're sitll working out the kinks in our practice time XD we'll let you know I was jsut asking everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!   f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

f this stupid 10 or more character titles ugh!!!!
Page 1 of 1