You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster Empty
PostSubject: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay I DID NOT DRAW THIS PICTURE!! and my 7 year old nephew wanted me to show you guys this Picture he drew just for you cookies. When i picked him up from school, he said he thought about Fat Princess and drew this. It is extremely cute!! He plays fat princess as well. His PSN is Bigalow45 if you guys want to play with a 7year old. LOL he's mad good for a 7 year old too. I MADE SURE he wanted me to post, So enjoy cookies. Brought to you by my 7year old nephew Emanuel.
OO btw lakers27, he saw me chatting with you one day, he copied your name on a piece of paper and sent you a request to your PSN LOL!! (he thinks your kobe) big little Lakers fan too.

My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster Cookiemobster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

THAT IS ADORABLE AND I LIKE IT <3 His depiction of cake is very good (apart from the colours haha) Kudos to him! ♥️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Lmao, green cake anyone?
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5328
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:24 am

This is soooo cool! =]
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5703
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 am

LOL i love the chickens! Also the princess on the right looks stretched out like jello =D
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8566
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 am

Lmao, funny thing is I think I understand everything that's going on. All hell has broken loose, just like in the game! lol. I'll have to throw this on the official facebook page if you don't mind Ekha?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster   My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Nephew is a BIG fan of CookieMOBster
Page 1 of 1