You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

SHENMUE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:17 am

Gee, I had no clue where to put this subject since Shenmue is a Sega game from dreamcast and there is no option for dreamcast. Anyways.

SHENMUE!!!!!

Please tell me I am not the only one who has ever played this game!! This game is one of the best action adventure game EVER!!!!!!!! if you have no clue what the hell Shenmue is then you are totally missing out! Just Wikipedia it, because I can rant and rave forever on this game. Here's a little youtube clip
and if you have played this game and stopped at 2, hopefully you understand my frustration of when the hell are they going to make 3!!!??!! Sad scratch

Last edited by EKha on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am

I never played it, but I definitely knew of it's existence lol. I remember when this and Soul Calibur came out, people went crazy over how good the graphics were. The main character of Shenmue is actually going to be a playable character in the new Sega Allstars Racing game coming out haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5339
Kudos : 9

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am

I share you frustration Ekha!

I've never played the first Shenmue, but I own Shemue II for the X-Box. I have a Dreamcast to play the first Shenmue, but my controller is completely busted up so I have to order one from eBay or something. Mad

To this day I don't think I've ever played a deeper game. The fact that you can enter literally any shop and talk to every single person amazed me when I first played it. Shenmue II has to be one of my all-time favorite games. It's just a shame that the ending was so bland. I was expecting a huge fight, and all it does is lead to a huge cliffhanger that never gets resolved...

Unfortunately from what I've read, it doesn't look like Shenmue III will ever get released. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

Haha, I still have 4 Dreamcast controllers, poor system never gets played =(.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm

OMG chao!! your right! the ending was really a bore and i was so excited to hit the end. Besides the awesomeness of the game, I think thats why people wanted another sequal because of how the game ended. I think the QTE for the end was way too quick, like 4 action triggers? LMAO. I think Shenmu was the first video game to have a magic weather system. BTW, i played it on the 360 too. Anywho, i cross my fingers they will bring a 3 on ps3 Smile
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 am

Haha, same here. I'm actually gonna hook up my old X-Box and play Shenmue II again.
I've always wanted to mess around with those signs at the coffee shops.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5672
Kudos : 20

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

OMG the game seems just like how Heavy Rain works with the clicking of buttons at certain times during fight scenes. It's an old school version FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

OMG gyros!! if you own a 360 or a sega YOU MUST PLAY THIS!! and Italian crack this game back in your sega system!! It's totally worth it! if you are just going to let it sit and collect dust, haha then give it to me!! and chao.. i cant go back and play it, LOL it'll make me cry hhhahhaah. Chao, wouldn't it be awesome if we can totally co-op on it?!? You can be Ryo and i'll be Ling Shenhua SHENMUE!!! 734819
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm

It's funny that you mention co-op because there was this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_Online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHENMUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHENMUE!!!   SHENMUE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHENMUE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Youtube-
Jump to: