You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Recipes!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
neoitvaluocsol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5336
Kudos : 6

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 pm

LOL I never got to it on the old forum, and a number of you (mainly the girls) have been asking so here we go. Claudia said to put it in the fp section... so sorry if it doesn't belong here.

Anyway share your fav recipes!
Back to top Go down

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 pm

haha we didn't want to share OUR recipes, we wanted to steal YOUR recipes Wink

HERE'S MINE:

You will need:
Bread
Toaster
Peanut Butter

1. Put bread in the toaster for 2 minutes or until nicely crisped.
2. Spread peanut butter on bread/toast.
3. Compliment with a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Nice timing! I was planning to bake some cookies later today, and then I saw this thread. Cookies are also fitting since we're the COOKIE MOBsters.

Now, I'm a guy, and I don't really have any personal recipes to share, but if you buy Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips you can just follow the instructions on the back of the package to make delicious chocolate chip cookies! Things you'll need off the top of my head:

Flour
Baking Soda
Salt
Eggs (2)
Butter
Granulated white sugar
Brown sugar
Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Chips

After extensive scientific testing, I've determined you want to be careful not to use more than the recommended amount of baking soda. I like my cookies soft and almost dough-like, and the baking soda will cause the dough to rise and dry out. You also want to bake the cookies for 9 minutes (the recipe calls for 9-11, I kidna want to try Cool because even slightly burnt cookies don't sit well with me.

I'm still looking to perfect Nestle's recipe by slightly changing the portions here and there. If anyone has any suggestions, add them here!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

bblowup wrote:
haha we didn't want to share OUR recipes, we wanted to steal YOUR recipes Wink

HERE'S MINE:

You will need:
Bread
Toaster
Peanut Butter

1. Put bread in the toaster for 2 minutes or until nicely crisped.
2. Spread peanut butter on bread/toast.
3. Compliment with a glass of milk.

Lmao, that's adorable bb.

It can stay for now neo, but I'll move it to off topic after I make an off topic area lol. Or hell, even a food area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5405
Kudos : 11

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Cool you posted it. I'm glad the Admin can move it if they need to. Maybe there can be a section "just for fun" or im not sure if there is already another area.

But yeah we wanted YOUR recipes Laughing . Fun topic though!

By the way I said we (the players) need to be well fed for our clan matches so its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 am

mmmm I love this recipe

1 Maruchan instant ramen
2 cups of water

Boil water. Add noodles. Stir for 3 minutes. Add flavor packet. Enjoy.

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6010
Kudos : 18

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am

omg this is great!!! When im not so tired and lazy Ill tell you guys how to make green chili and chicken burritos =] I love having a step family full of amazing cooks =] haha good idea =D
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Red Curry   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 am

Red Curry (thai)

Ingredients:
-boneless chicken thigh meat(1-2 lbs) chopped in to 1inch pieces
-assorted veggies (I like carrots, potatos(red), broccoli, onions, bok choy, celery, chopped in one inch pieces)
-Mae Ploy Red curry paste (amount depends on how spicy you want it)
-1 can Aroy Coconut milk
-rice or naan

So open the can of coconut milk, the top should be thicker than the bottom(if you got the AROY which IMO tastes the best) remove the thick top with a spoon and place in a pan(Ideally use a wok), turn on heat to med or med high. Stir till it starts to bubble alittle then start to add the red curry paste. Um I'd say about 2 tables spoons for mild, 3 for medium, 4+ for spicy. You can always taste it and see if it's enough. Anyway mix the paste together until evenly mixed, then add the remaining coconut milk. Stir until smooth then add chicken. When chicken is fully cooked add your veggies. Then take your can of coconut milk and fill it midway with water and swich it a couple times(to clean off the side) pour that water into the pan. Let cook until veggies are done.

You can eat it with rice or naan, I recomment Trader Joes naan. MMmmm

Last edited by neoitvaluocsol on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pasta   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

For BB

Some pasta sauces- in no ways authentic or anything, these are things I either discovered on my own or altered from recipe books.

Pink Sauce
-newman's own marinara(or other marinara) ~2 cups
-heavy whipping cream ~ varies, about 3 pr 4 tablespoons
-bacon/prusciutto/smokedsaltymeat of choice ~ 2 strips

Chop up bacon and put in sauce pan on medium high heat. When it becomes crispy but still alittle chewy(not like little burnt rocks lol) add the marinara, then add the cream. Let it cook till it bubbles stir often.

White herb sauce
-Cream cheese 1/3 reduces fat (half of one of these)
-cottage cheese or ricotta (about 1/2 Cup
-Parmasan (ideally shredded not grated) ~cup
-basil
-garlic
-olive oil
-salt/pepper
-milk

About 2 tables spoons olive oil, in sauce pan at medium heat. Add minced garlic(about 2 cloves) and chopped basil(fresh-about 1 tablespoon, dried about 1.5 tablespoons). Let them cook int he oil for about 30seconds then add cream cheese, cottage/ricotta, and parm. Let these melt together, stir often. When they blend into a liquid, add some milk(couple table spoons or so, depends how thick you want the sauce), salt and pepper to your tastes. At the end you can add additional herb, I sometimes like alittle basil or italian seasoning.

Basil Pesto
-Fresh basil ~ 1 cup chopped
-olive oil ~1/4 cup
-Parmesan (shredded tastes better IMO) ~1/2 cup
-1 tablespoon pinenuts
-2 cloves garlic

Put above ingredients in a blender and blend to a nice liquidy pesto. Taste and add salt or pepper to your liking.

Creamy pesto

-above pesto recipe
-cream cheese
-milk

In a sauce pan on medium heat, add the pesto sauce and let cook for 30-60seconds. Then add cream cheese and melt into the pesto (about 1/4-1/2 of the 8oz package). When they are smoothly melted and mixed together, add desired amount of milk to thin the sauce. If you like it thick you may not use the milk, but if you think it's too thick add some.
Back to top Go down

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 am

Neo = <3

And I'm trying that creamy pesto one today, haha.

Since I think it's rude to post in a thread entitled "Recipes" with nothing to contribute, here's a little recipe for something I like to call "Banana Smoothie".

You will need:
A blender (or a lot of detemination)
A banana (or two, if you like it REALLY tasty)
One or two scoops of Frozen yogurt OR ice cream AND/OR Ice
A handful of muesli
150 - 200 ml Milk (That's right, METRIC. I said it. Call it "slightly less than a glass full" if you like)
A bottle o' Baileys (for those of you lucky enough to be legal as well as those who just don't care)

1. Plug the blender in.
2. Chuck the ingrediants in (I like a dash of Baileys because I am a secret alcoholic because I like the taste, but you can use vanilla)
3. Turn the power on.
4. Check that you put the lid on tight enough. If you didn't, you'd better clean the mess up.
5. Serve in a glass.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 pm

bblowup wrote:
Neo = <3

And I'm trying that creamy pesto one today, haha.

Since I think it's rude to post in a thread entitled "Recipes" with nothing to contribute, here's a little recipe for something I like to call "Banana Smoothie".

You will need:
A blender (or a lot of detemination)
A banana (or two, if you like it REALLY tasty)
One or two scoops of Frozen yogurt OR ice cream AND/OR Ice
A handful of muesli
150 - 200 ml Milk (That's right, METRIC. I said it. Call it "slightly less than a glass full" if you like)
A bottle o' Baileys (for those of you lucky enough to be legal as well as those who just don't care)

1. Plug the blender in.
2. Chuck the ingrediants in (I like a dash of Baileys because I am a secret alcoholic because I like the taste, but you can use vanilla)
3. Turn the power on.
4. Check that you put the lid on tight enough. If you didn't, you'd better clean the mess up.
5. Serve in a glass.

Lol be careful with the pesto. You don't want to cook it, let the heat of the sauce warm it up. And too much will spoil it. You may want to try it first before putting it in the sauce though. I love pesto, but a lot of people don't. It's always good to taste it and gauge for yourself =P.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6010
Kudos : 18

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:38 pm

pesto=<3 lol
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Haha awesome recipes guys! I'll really have to try these and learn how to cook....

Until then, here's a prized VinHikaru favorite:

- Pour Lucky Charms into bowl.
- Add milk.
- Eat.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

VinHikaru wrote:
Haha awesome recipes guys! I'll really have to try these and learn how to cook....

- Add milk.
- Eat.

Very Happy

Fluffy butt made some of this earlier, what do you call it? lol.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
VinHikaru wrote:

- Add milk.
- Eat.

Very Happy

Fluffy butt made some of this earlier, what do you call it? lol.

I think some one called it "Sea Real or was it C Real" In either case i hope its real C/sea and not the fake stuff you get in china town.
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5551
Kudos : 14

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Neo! Come be my cook. bunny
These sound so amazing, but too complicated for me. lol.
But I am gonna try it one of these weekends!

LOL Italian. I think I had half of Vin's recipe. Sad
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beef negimaki   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:19 am

Beef Negimaki - japanese but my little interpretation

- about 4 thick slices of roastbeef from your deli sandwich area(one without the pepperstuff on the outside if possible, if not possible cut off the peppery outside), ask for large pieces, about 8 inches wide or more, if they're not that wide get about 6 slices.
-Green onions about 12-16 sticks
-kikkoman teriyaki marinade and sauce

Ok chop off the roots of the green onions and make sure they are clean. Then cut in half. In a medium pan pour in 3/4 teriyaki sauce and 1/4 water(eyeball it) so that the bottom of the pan is covered in the liquid. The exact amt depends on the size of your pan. Then turn heat to medium, place the green onions in the pan, cover and let cook till onions are soft. Make sure it's always wet int he pan, so you may need to add water occasionally.

On cutting board lay out your slices of beef. When onions are soft take them out and evenly distribute the onions between the beef slices. Lay the onions in a line through the middle of the slices of beef. Then roll the beef around the onions. Cut roll into one inch pieces.

In larger pan, add tablespoon oil and place the one inch rolls in the pan. Brown the sides.

Tastes lovely with rice Smile

Sounds more complicated than it is. In summary : cook greenonions in teriyaki sauce. roll up beef slices with cooked green onions in side. Cut rolls into bit sized pieces and pan fry.
Back to top Go down

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 am

But I don't like beef ;^; And green onions = those long green things that don't look like onion? I think we call them spring onions over here, unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing xD

And thank you! I swear, Neo and all those other serious cooks should have their own thread while the rest of us mess around with sea-reel and other breakfast type goods xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recipes!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipes!!!!!   Recipes!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recipes!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Recipes-
Jump to: