You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 am

I hope these guys win nomcookie

week two Very Happy gotta love the finger waves LOL I wish they gotta a better view of Jet Li doing the strobbing at the end Sad

Last edited by lakers27 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

HAHA up until the VMA reference, I thought it was overly cheesy, but that was AWESOME. They need a lot of polishing up though ;p
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:18 am

So I LOVE Taylor Swift like sosososososososooo much so that was like AMAZING haha =]
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5673
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:06 pm

omg great ending
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5333
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 pm

I agree with bb, super cheesy!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

you guys think so? It made me giggle =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

lol these guys are the favorites to win the competition. They've won first place in the U.S. hip hop internationals but I can see why people would think is cheesy lol but I still think there pretty sick when it comes to poppin and robotics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5   Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poreotics first performance on Americas Best Dance Crew Season 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Youtube-
Jump to: