You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

If you add me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

If you add me Empty
PostSubject: If you add me   If you add me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:32 am

Please dont forget the "x" hahaah I have a UK account and its the same name just with no x and almost EVERYONE adds that one haha just wanted to let errbody know ☀
Back to top Go down

If you add me Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you add me   If you add me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 am

wait, where is the x? I can't remember haha. We should really have a thread so everyone knows the PSN - some people have different PSNs to their name on here ;p
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

If you add me Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you add me   If you add me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 am

at the verrryyy end hahaha I agree with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you add me Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you add me   If you add me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you add me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: