You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
linzaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5306
Kudos : 2

It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... Empty
PostSubject: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Well most of you know me as "Jon-Erik" in Titania but my name isn't really Jon-Erik, that's my hubby's name. I just play on his account. My real name is Lindsay, and I'm 21. I play FA like an addict. The only other kind of games I really enjoy and am good at are fighters. I play MMO's as well..mainly F2P ones since I can't afford P2P.

Uhm, I couldn't necessarily call myself an artist but I love painting, chalk pastels, and I love photography...some of my work:

https://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/lindsay_marjorie/?action=view&current=chestpieces.png

https://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/lindsay_marjorie/?action=view&current=walkingbridge001.png

https://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/lindsay_marjorie/?action=view&current=polaroids3001-1.png

https://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/lindsay_marjorie/?action=view&current=Picture013.jpg

Well you'll definitely get to know me better in the near future, cya guys around! And add me at Jon-Erik!

Much love,
LinZ
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome to the clan, what would you like us to call you in-game? You should make your own psn account to make it easier lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5545
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey Jon Erik! I love how that flows so nicely together haha.
So is it okay if I call you Lindsay? Welcome! I got to play with you the other day and it was fun even though we were always on opposite sides. haha I didn't realize you were a girl until I heard you talked during the intermission. But it's nice to meet you! I am Bunny. bunny

Those are awesome photographs! I have a friend who loves photography and I thought taking pics were easy but it really isn't! ha.
And btw, you're an awesome Ranger. You've killed me so many times hahaaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 am

Your photos are amazing! I especially like walking bridge haha. Welcome to the clan! Good to have you here Wink
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Haha thanks for the comments...

And I know..I've thought about starting to play with my l0vecakes account but mehh...too much of a hassle since everyone's played with me already as Jon-Erik and I don't feel like spending time on increasing my rank again...=/...meh...

PS: posted a pic of me! xD
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5361
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 am

Impressive art work Smile
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Lindsay! Together we'll beat back the "Ranger DS" whiners Razz

Also, I really like your photos. And did you.....MAKE that last one?!
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm

The wolf? Yeah it's charcoal, chalk pastels, and colored pencil. =)
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5701
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 pm

That wolf looks insanely good, like a professional. I'd buy that =P
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Aww thank you! =)

I should get back into my art...I've been doing other things instead of keeping in tune with drawing or even sketching every day....sigh.

Bad me...=/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Aloha Lindsay:) I always loved that name by the way. Awwl your another Cookie:) Congratulations:) Im sure you'll be happy here because `the cookieMOBSters are such great bunch of `cookies!! Welcome:) i'll see you around the forums since im temporary moved out of Titania Smile but WELCOME AGAIN Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...   It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's mehh! Jon-Erik? Hehe...
Page 1 of 1