You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

New Domain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

New Domain Empty
PostSubject: New Domain   New Domain I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 pm

I got us a nice cheap domain name that is a little more personal to our clan and shorter by about 4 letters. It is TheCookieMob.co.nr please start using this to get to our site. =P

*edit*

I also got a domain from co.cc TheCookieMob.co.cc at the suggestion of Nick. So I think we'll use this one instead because they don't have as strict of rules. You can use the first one I posted, but I think this one is much better.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

New Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Domain   New Domain I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh Nick. Is there anything he CAN'T do?
Back to top Go down

New Domain
Page 1 of 1