You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Sup Everybody!

Go down 
+2
fairuza
delete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5369
Kudos : 9

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm

I pretty much find myself playing this game literally everyday, so I decided I might as well join a clan. I avoided clans early on because I didn't want to deal with the drama that usually goes on with most clans, but this one seems pretty laid-back.

I don't really know what else to say... other than I can't wait to play with you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:45 pm

I'VE SEEN YOU. I remember playing with you on Coco Cliffs, you just kept running in there with villager and got her outside a lot despite all the defence, crazy good haha. Really excited to have you in! Welcome to the forums ;D
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 pm

yay Chaos!!!! welcome to the CLAN!!!! by the way are having a practice today at 6pst 9est time. I wont be there until around 7pst but the other members should be on, feel free to join em! ima go ahead and add your name to the roster!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5522
Kudos : 7

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

hey, you.... stop killing me! Mad
welcome, good to see ya around.
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm

im happy some of u guys already know chaoszime he should fit in well here with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5288
Kudos : 0

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm not part of the clan, but I'm gonna welcome you anyways! I see you around on FP often, always fun playing with you. [[=
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Were you wanting to join our clan? And welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:53 pm

lol I recruited him already italian hes already in
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Chaos! I don't think we've played together yet (I've been MIA from FP lately anyway) but I'm glad to see you're in the clan. Welcome to the group, and we shall go forth to kick much booty together.
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5255
Kudos : 1

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 am

chaosizme wrote:
I pretty much find myself playing this game literally everyday, so I decided I might as well join a clan. I avoided clans early on because I didn't want to deal with the drama that usually goes on with most clans, but this one seems pretty laid-back.

I don't really know what else to say... other than I can't wait to play with you guys. Smile

i gotta say you are a really annoying player when you're on the opposing team and that makes happy..i've always enjoyed watching you with your annoying villager stuff Sup Everybody! Icon_lol you're an excellent addition to the mob
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:52 am

He sure is, he's amazing >=3
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

He needs to get a mic though haha. Sometimes I wonder if he has one, because he always does what he's told even when a bunch of us are yelling at the same time...o__O
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 am

Chaos is AWESOME Sup Everybody! 580598
Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

Haha we should just start a CAFC : Chaos Appreciation Fan Club. Me and Lakers will run it, we'll get t-shirts...it'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Lol that's how Cybermoogle is. He doesn't talk at all, but he follows orders better than everyone else lol. He does have a mic though, I don't think he uses it much though haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Everybody!   Sup Everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: