You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Hello cookiedudes and others.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5237
Kudos : -2

Hello cookiedudes and others. Empty
PostSubject: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 am

I am raxozellet and I'm sure you guys recognize me from playing FP and being a nerd all over the clan and PS forums

I'm just stopping by to say hello to this brand new clan and wish you all good luck and I hope that we meet on the battlefield eventually. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 am

Hey raxo! Who HASN'T heard of you haha. See you on the battlefield ;]
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks Raxo, you may like to trash talk a lot, but you're a respectable player. Thanks for stopping by haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am

Hi raxo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

hellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo Raxo!!!!! welcome 2 our forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey rAxo!!!! Welcome veggie:) I don't think your a geek or nerd, not at alll!!! Very Happy I don't think I've played with u yet but would love to someday:)
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 am

Thank you for the welcome cookiedudes!

Also ehka I have played with you several times and you're pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Raxo, did you know that you were the one who sent me to HoM?? hehe :p
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am

really? I don't remember but I guess I did something good haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:36 am

awwl i cant call you brocosaur anymore. Want a cookie? Woot! Hello cookiedudes and others. 531766
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello cookiedudes and others.   Hello cookiedudes and others. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello cookiedudes and others.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: