You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

Silver Dollars : 5118
Kudos : 2

WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/422873_tvgif4.html

Kobayashi was arrested today after the hot dog eating contest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I saw that, that is so weird! Screw chestnut, Kobayashi is way cooler Razz
Back to top Go down
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

Silver Dollars : 5118
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I will never acknowledge Chestnut's win until it comes against Kobayashi. Sure, Chestnut beat Kobayashi the past 2 years, but Kobayashi is still his only serious competition in this "sport". I don't know how you not allow him to compete when he pretty much revitalized the entire competition and turned it into a spectacle...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/04/joey-chestnut-wins-hot-dog-contest_n_635124.html
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5325
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:42 am

.... im sorry.. i only have space for kobayashi in my heart. chestnut can eat some cow brain or something.. idc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 am

Wow, why all this hatred towards chestnut? Nathans a bunch of dicks for making him sign that nonsense. Though i do like their white hot dogs.
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5270
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm

FREE KOBI! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?   WTF Kobayashi Arrested!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Kobayashi Arrested!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: