You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Words of wisdom about THE GAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Words of wisdom about THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Words of wisdom about THE GAME   Words of wisdom about THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxIL4thb3NA&feature=topvideos

This is a very good analysis of THE GAME and how it applies to real life. I hope you enjoy it. And I always win because I don't care. =P
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5313
Kudos : 12

Words of wisdom about THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of wisdom about THE GAME   Words of wisdom about THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 pm

@ the beginning.. and through the middle at first.. I was like.. nova.. wtf did u link us to.. but it's actually quite interesting O_O
Back to top Go down

Words of wisdom about THE GAME
Page 1 of 1