You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Any Cookies Interested?

Go down 
+3
Italian_Boy1Up
yinGz
lilcrisdude285
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

Silver Dollars : 5190
Kudos : 1

Any Cookies Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm

In a tribute to the Fifa world cup going on maybe we can start Cake Cup..

hmm earilier pim said he wanted fifa in fp maybe we should make it up we have soccer field maybe we should make up rules for ninja fifa.

TEAMS:
SuperUnitedNinjas
Nvr_RipTheUndead
The Broccoli Crew
The No2s
CookieMOBsters
The Jokers
Smurfs
Ginger Alliance Group

Enders are pretty new so ill leave them. Maybe we should have a soccer eventt, we should ask all clans if their interested. If you agree with this just reply to this post. 8 Teams only 1 can take it who would take the Cake cup

Anyone interseted please Sign Up here on my post

thank you LCD (Super United Ninja)
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5330
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 pm

mm this could be fun~ But gotta see when it is and etc~ Cause I've beenn hella busy lately and with BOTC taking over Fri/sat nights my friends have been wondering where i'm hiding.. haha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8574
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm

This would actually be fun, do a tournament of only soccer haha. Perhaps we should wait this week though, the DLC may be out this week during E3 Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

we will have it after botc is over
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5711
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:11 pm

host would have to sit out since it makes a HUGE difference in soccer if you lag or not. XD ask knic knic

the way he described soccer when he wasn't hosting was "kicking a lead brick around that teleported"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:05 pm

I agree, we should make it 12 v 12 and have the host and 1 other person sit out and not do anything during the game.
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm

11 vs 11 sounds right to me
Back to top Go down
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5278
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Nova wrote:
I agree, we should make it 12 v 12 and have the host and 1 other person sit out and not do anything during the game.

Nah, the host isn't really a big deal. Unless if we want to add refs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Dude, the host IS a big deal. Have you played soccer when you're not the host? compare it to when you are haha.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6402
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm

An all soccer tournament sounds like fun, but make sure to emphasize it's JUST for fun. With the lack of rules and luck in Soccer games, you don't want clans getting up in arms because hats all dropped on the enemy's side of the field, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm

yea its just fp fun i just want the clans to have fun with this new tournament
Back to top Go down
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 pm

bblowup wrote:
Dude, the host IS a big deal. Have you played soccer when you're not the host? compare it to when you are haha.

If it becomes an issue a ref may host. As long as you guys have a good host there won't be any issues.
Back to top Go down
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8574
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Okay I'll try to take a look at it later if Lakers or Gnomes doesn't beat me to it. I'm at my sister's house right now >=3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Thanks Italian Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 pm

It seems much more complicated than it should be but okay. I hope non-players will use common sense and stay away from the ball and the path of the players to the ball. I assume they'll be standing in a corner or something? Is any other clan showing interest in this?
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Silver Dollars : 5163
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes, The Jokers are interested in this, but I have kept on saying (and some other have said it with me too) we need to finish some events that we have started.

And probably the person hosting could be Mani (Manitcor) and Del (Delriare) as the other person sitting out.

IMHO, this would be cool to do before the FIFA 10 Cup ends (so like the last week). that way, we could also get some events done.

BTW, yingzie, when are we gonna do Holy War? Shocked
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

the official rules are in PSF you guys may read it

Any Cookies Interested? Lilcri10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 pm

I definitely want in on the cookies team!!! That said we should have a really good host do our games, like bunnylover. I be loving bunnylover's connection. I actually wonder how bad lag would be when I am playing with someone that is a good host rather than gnomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Cookies Interested?   Any Cookies Interested? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Cookies Interested?
Page 1 of 1