You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Mortal Kombat Rebirth Teaser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6609
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Rebirth Teaser   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Okay so a little background, I've been a fairly big Mortal Kombat fan my life. MK1 was one of my first 2 video games. I owned 1-4 and took a break after 4 (I didn't like the jump to 3D haha). I own the two movies, Armageddon for the Wii, and I owned MK vs DC (that game was a love letter to me since I love MK and DC haha). Well to say the least I was quite excited when I saw this today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk&feature=player_embedded

IGN pulled it up and isn't sure whether it's viral marketing for a new game or for a new movie. The way they have Johnny Cage and the first Sub-Zero killed off makes me think they're trying again with the 2nd movie (The first one was alright, but the second one was ass). But regardless the teaser gave me chills at the end when Scorpion said "Get Over Here" o_o I love MK.

Mortal Kombat Rebirth Teaser
Page 1 of 1