You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!

Go down 
2 posters

Death Beam Vs Omega Beam!
Frieza
Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_vote_lcap67%Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Darkseid
Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_vote_lcap33%Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 am

Match-up Number Six!

Prince of Galaxies
VS
God of Worlds

Death Beam vs Omega Beam. Both are conquerors of planets, who's Iron fist is stronger?

Frieza:
Strengths-
Frieza has 4 forms at which he goes through, each being more powerful than the last. Frieza has quick speed and can fire energy blasts, as well as a "death beam" from his fingers. He also has the ability to make an entire planet self-destruct.

Weaknesses- He underestimates his opponents.

Darkseid:
Strengths- Darkseid is likened to a god by himself and others. His strength is only rivaled by Superman's. He has the ability of flight, as well as an "Omega Beam". His Omega Beam is literally a homing beam that shoots from his eyes and chases down his target. Darkseid also is ruthless and shows near no emotion.

Weaknesses- Overconfidence

Let the vote begin!

Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! Frieza_by_nicochiFrieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! Darkseid_by_JPRart
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:37 pm

How can you beat the power to destroy a planet, lol.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:42 pm

haha well they both have the power to destroy a planet =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 pm

I need to know more about darkseid. I'll vote after I finish watching the latest season of smallville (might take me a while Razz).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Haha if you want to know more about darksied's power, here's a 10 minute clip from an episode from the Justice League where him and Superman have a pretty sweet fight.

Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 pm

lol frieza seems like a woman to me...must be the purple and the voice. But anyways SHE would still win. lol ginyu force
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Actually for the longest time my friends and I thought he was a girl >.< lmao. Ginyu ftw >=3. You poops need to vote lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 pm

*cough* lipstick *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!   Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frieza VS Darksied.......FIGHT!
Page 1 of 1