You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

That guy with the unweildy name

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
tagamaynila
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

Silver Dollars : 5273
Kudos : 11

That guy with the unweildy name Empty
PostSubject: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Hey there. I'm tagamaynila or tag if that makes it easier. I'm 32 and i live in the in a small corner of asia called the philippines. I do graphic design but work from home which leaves me with a lot of control over when to slack off and play games. I generally do vector illustrations, listen to 80's and 90's music and a frequent podcast listener as well.

I've been playing Fat Princess since november and generally play as a priest or a mage. You may also see me occassionally posting on the official playstation boards. If i'm not playing Fat Princess, i shoot people on Modern Warfare 2, or it's more likely that i get shot at. A lot.

That's it. I'll see you guys around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

WELCOME TAGAMAYNILA! Im happy your with us now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am

Welcome to our forum tag, can't wait to see you in action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 am

Wow Taga!! how awesome! your the first Filipino Ive met that plays FP or on the 3 period!! Will i haven't really met you personally yet, but i hope to play with you some time ^_^ Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome Tag (I'm not even gonna try and write that out haha - Tagamaynila? where'd you get that from?)

Hope to see you on FP sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5701
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome Tag! I hope to play FP or Mw2 with you soon!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6004
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 am

Hi Tag!!!!! Hope to see you playing soon!!
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome. Haven't signed on the whole day today. I'll try adding you guys on my Friends list as soon as i can so we can play together more often. I play almost everyday though so i probably have encountered some of you guys before. I'm on GMT +8 time zone, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol GMT + 8? It's hard enough for me being GMT haha. Expect a lot of early mornings since most of us play around 12am GMT ;D
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5287
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey, you're on my friends list lol. It's fun being in a game with you [[=
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey Tag! I'm a Fat Princess player, so I hope to see you in the game soon!
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 am

bblowup wrote:
Lol GMT + 8? It's hard enough for me being GMT haha. Expect a lot of early mornings since most of us play around 12am GMT ;D

Yeah. Most of my Fat Princess playtime take place during the day. I usually start at 10 or 11am. By 3pm, most late night North American players are on their way to bed. That's when i take a break and do other things. I'll try to squeeze in some more early morning sessions, though. My time is flexible enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the unweildy name   That guy with the unweildy name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That guy with the unweildy name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: