You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5239
Kudos : 3

Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism Empty
PostSubject: Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism   Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Britain has banned a doctor who claims a vaccine ink to autism from practicing medicine in his native country.

Read More and share your thoughts
Back to top Go down

Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism   Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:10 am

First of all there is a correlation between the age of vaccination and presenting autism, and such a thing should be thoroughly investiaged. It has been since shown that it does not cause it. That said lots of people die due to vaccination, they are simply "allergic" to the vaccination. The reason to get vaccinated is that you have a higher likelihood of dieing/getting maimed by a disease, than if you get vaccinated.

On a separate note, this guy was not practicing medicinal standards and should get his license revoked.

There is a vaccine for a std that can be an issue for women(HPV, essentially genital warts). This is one of the few vaccines that I would recommend considering if you want or not.

Lastly there is this neat conspiracy theory that involves the polio vaccine being knowingly administered to humans after being infected with a monkey virus, and the link between soft tissue cancers. First the US government did knowingly use tainted vaccine with the monkey virus, the rest is not so clear. Anyways its something interesting to look up one day.
Back to top Go down

Britain Bans Doctor who claims Vaccine link to Autism
Page 1 of 1