You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

New! Woot!

Go down 
+3
primary_binary
Italian_Boy1Up
ScootDood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ScootDood
Squire
Squire
ScootDood

Silver Dollars : 5076
Kudos : 1

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:33 am

Hey everyone.

I'm a good friend of Italian_Boy1Up and he finally convinced me sell every video game and system I have so I could get a PS3 and play Fat Princess with him. Razz So I'm in the clan now. I'm not very good yet, but I'm gonna be on it all the time so with any luck I'll get better really quick. Friend me.

ScootDood
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:38 am

Haha he's modest >=3, he's much better than I was my first 2 days of playing haha.

Yes please friend him on ScootDood guys, since I don't get on a ton, he could really use you guys to get into some high level games. Also if he has any questions, try to help him out. I think I've covered most things with him haha. I'm sure there are things here and there that I may have missed though =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:01 pm

WELCOME to the forums!!!!!! scootdood is your PSN? I'll add ya today Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome to the forums! Just fyi, I loved your other name haha...Vivi was totally my favourite character <3
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5213
Kudos : 2

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi, ScootDood! Welcome to the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
ScootDood
Squire
Squire
ScootDood

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:08 pm

bblowup wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Just fyi, I loved your other name haha...Vivi was totally my favourite character <3

Heh, yeah, mine too. I use his name any time I can. But Italian and I both agreed "vivi" and "bb" just sound too much alike. Razz
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5673
Kudos : 20

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

Welcome scoot!
Back to top Go down

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:08 pm

ScootDood wrote:
bblowup wrote:

Heh, yeah, mine too. I use his name any time I can. But Italian and I both agreed "vivi" and "bb" just sound too much alike. Razz

Haha I know, I feel so bad </3 Not bad enough to change my name or demand people call me "blow", but bad enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Enders-War
General
General
Enders-War

Silver Dollars : 5286
Kudos : 6

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

HEY SCOTT! I do know you! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5237
Kudos : 11

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi scoots!!
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Silver Dollars : 5125
Kudos : 0

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

this is pretty cool, he gets special treatment from the Italian Razz

welcome Scoot to the Cookies, the Joker's twin jocolor ... bigcookie ? LOL
Back to top Go down
ScootDood
Squire
Squire
ScootDood

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 am

Betotato wrote:
this is pretty cool, he gets special treatment from the Italian Razz

I can't help I'm best friends with the clan leader. lol I've known him since we were both like 14. He's the one that pushed me to get a ps3 JUST so i could play FP with him too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New!  Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! Woot!   New!  Woot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New! Woot!
Page 1 of 1