You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Lost Planet 2[LP2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 2978
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   Tue May 04, 2010 5:15 pm

If any of you have noticed I haven't really been playing fp as often as I use to because I've been on the LP2 demos for a while now. The demos are sooo fun!! Anyone else plan on getting LP2? If you have never tried either of the demos,you should!

The first one is the co-op demo. It has online co-op for up to 4 players. There is 2 sections of a chapter and then the boss fight afterwords[which is very challenging but after you played it about 20 times like me you get use to it's attack pattens hehe]

The second one is the multiplayer demo. You can play either deathmatch[which is called elimination idk why xD] or data post match[which is like a conquest based game] You have to try to gain control of all 5 data posts in the stage. The demo has one map playable which is a jungle like level[I forgot the name =/ lol]

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys on that game
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Silver Dollars : 2950
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   Tue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah, I've been playing the LP2 co-op demo from time to time. This game looks like it will be pretty sweet. I don't know if I'll buy right when it comes out because I've been saving up for games like ModNation Racers and Red Dead Redemption. I like the Monster Hunter Skin though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 2978
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   Tue May 04, 2010 5:45 pm

CyberMoogle13 wrote:
Yeah, I've been playing the LP2 co-op demo from time to time. This game looks like it will be pretty sweet. I don't know if I'll buy right when it comes out because I've been saving up for games like ModNation Racers and Red Dead Redemption. I like the Monster Hunter Skin though.

Ohh okay when you do get it be sure to let me know so we can play. I have it pre-ordered and will prob get it the launch date or a day late not sure yet. If you do rent it at any time be sure to let me know of that too =]
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Silver Dollars : 2950
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   Tue May 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Sure thing. Smile We can pwn noobs together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   Tue May 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Ugh Shadow omg. I'm FINALLY done with the essay haha, I'm playing it nowww xD I suck, by the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2[LP2]   

Back to top Go down

Lost Planet 2[LP2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1