You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Mass Effect 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Silver Dollars : 5289
Kudos : 12

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Mass Effect 2 Masseffect600
I just found this article that says that although EA cannot comment on it, yet, that Mass Effect 2 should eventually come to the PS3.

Last edited by OpenWaterSwim on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

I have no idea what this game is about, but the commercials looked good. When I learned it was a 360 exclusive I really lost interest in it, but if they do make a PS3 version I'd give some serious thought about picking it up.
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

I have a friend that went on and on and on about Mass Effect. I tried it out over at his house on his XBox 360. I really wasn't that crazy about it. I think I was a bit put off by the space aspect of it. He said it is very involving with great characters, but I think if I want to get involved I will just wait for the new Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

Silver Dollars : 5245
Kudos : 11

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 am

I played the original a lot and consider it one of my top games this generation of consoles. I can't believe I managed to finish it 14 times! That game lasted me for months which is not bad for a single player game.

Unfortunately, my 360 died early last year so i won't be able to play Mass Effect 2. Hopefully i'll get around to buying a new one soon.
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 pm

That's a ton of times to play a game. How long did it take you to play each game on average?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5333
Kudos : 3

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 am

Really hope this comes to PS3
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

Silver Dollars : 5245
Kudos : 11

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 am

OpenWaterSwim wrote:
That's a ton of times to play a game. How long did it take you to play each game on average?

Mass Effect 1 wasn't very long for an RPG. You can breeze through it in less than 30 hours with little effort. I played through it as all classes and difficulties, made different moral choices and played different genders. All in all the time i spent playing is way more than i'm willing to admit. Actually, i can't remember, but it's safe to say it's more than 300 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Platforms :: Sony Games-
Jump to: