You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Happy Holidays all!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5241
Kudos : 1

Happy Holidays all!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 am

who is celebrated today? i did alittle bit after school today... lol some of the kids at my school did the wake n bake... the lunch smoke... after school @ 420 and the late night pick me up today.... me? i did the after school cronic... anyone else celebrated today... also what do u think about legalization?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:59 am

lmfao I didn't even know what this was until Gnomes educated me Razz
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 am

lol no worries.. if you lived in Hawaii or Colorado you would know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 am

I'm clean. Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 am

I lived in colorado my whole entire life.

Its a HUGE holiday there hahahaha. I dont celebrate it though haha
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm

yup... in hawaii people use it to smoke out all day and all night.... fcuk yeah
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Haha everybody in Kansas City celebrates it, the streets smell like ass all day *dies a little inside*
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

I don't celebrate this holiday nomcookie
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Haha me neither, streets still smell like ass though =(.
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

aww man no one celebrates it... lol if the broccoli crew got together we would have a smoke fest.... if the cookies get together i heard they would have an orgy O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Sounds like I joined the right clan then. hump lol
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5234
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Me too. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

HawaiianRush wrote:
also what do u think about legalization?
The arguments for legalization are very compelling. A drug that helps people who have certain illnesses. Lots dead in Mexico, stronger and stronger gangs in our cities, all for something that is less addictive than caffeine and less harmful than alcohol. BTW I also support legalization of prostitution. Also industrial hemp is illegal(at least in my state)..... which makes no sense.

I urge people to become educated about this subject. There are collections to get this on the ballot this November in Oregon and Washington(need people to gather signatures). It will be on the ballot in California.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 pm

OMG i can go on forever about the legalization of MJ and im not in the mood to write an essay right now sooooooooo in response to this..

. if the cookies get together i heard they would have an orgy O_o

Your late hun, we have orgies every week Very Happy hehehehhehehehe

hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump Cookie

To bad i'll miss tomo's orgy though Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah, it's a shame you can't see our private gallery Wink

And Ekha, we'll miss you! Orgies just aren't the same without you </3
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 am

Yeah I don't smoke it, but I definitely think it should be legalized. I'd really help out the economy too if the government started taxing mary jane. It'd also cut down on arrests of people who use it, which would also lessen how much we're spending on housing prisoners lol.

There's not really any down sides to making it legal, but I still find downsides to using it obviously haha. Wouldn't be a drug if it didn't have cons =P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays all!!!!   Happy Holidays all!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays all!!!!
Page 1 of 1