You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.

Go down 
+3
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
Zapper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

Silver Dollars : 5151
Kudos : 1

Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. Empty
PostSubject: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Out of fear of Ekha, I am doing this.

She said you guys looooove smurfs. Which I sort of am.. maybe... kind of.

You guys seem quite organized! Very goooood, very goooooood indeeeeeed. NOW BACK TO MY FOOD. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM etc.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Kind of? lol. If you're a Smurf I'll give you your own super special color haha. Welcome to the forum =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5694
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm

nice triforce avatar =P welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Hahahha!! Forget breaking both your legs hun haha, I’ll bite your legs off!! Hehehe but I guess I don’t have to do that either since you
made it here safely!!! Very Happy So enjoy your stay and welcome homie ^_^ I’m pretty sure we are a pretty batch of sweet cookies so we would love to see you around here often J I can’t wait until we have our cookies VS Smurf match!! Im hunting you down homie! Hahah. Sooo I guess I’ll see you around our late session games ^_^ Muuuuah!
Welcome again Remi Smile Heres a lovely cookie Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. 531766nom nom nom nom Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. 298339
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 am

Haha I've always heard rumours of you smurfs, but I never knew you were real o__o Welcome to the forums! <3
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 am

Oh, they're out there alright!

As for me being in it... well. I don't know. I didn't ask nor did I actually want to be initiated in the first place. I just started playing with a few of the people. They seem like a pretty cool bunch of people... but they are unorganized.

Due to me being in the military, I was unable to go to a few of their fights and practices.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

Haha, I've played with them once and I remember seeing that. They talk a lot and they definitely seemed like a clan, but they were really unorganized haha. They'll get better =P.
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5361
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 am

I think they're already pretty good. I remember playing with the Smurfs once and Mando (I think) got pissed and shouted "GET ME THAT DAMN PRINCESS!"

A few seconds later they ended up stealing the princess and winning. I thought it was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 am

Mando is a funny one. Pretty good when he isn't drunk, too.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 pm

lmao hes like the slave driver hhahaha

WELSOME TO OUR FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Pavs is a good smurf. But not .....bunny.
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 pm

haha...welsome =P
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5514
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi, Remi! Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. 673698
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

Mr. Remington, please share us allll the secrets of the new DLC, heheheh lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 am

fairuza wrote:
Hi, Remi! Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. 673698

Hello my fair Fairuza!
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:07 am

EKha wrote:
Mr. Remington, please share us allll the secrets of the new DLC, heheheh lol Smile

You know what you got to do in order to get that information out of me, honey. Wink

hmmm
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5234
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 am

Hi, RemiCorps. Welcome to the forums. Smile

I remember playing with the Smurfs one night on a winning streak. After each game, everyone jumped in celebration and spammed praises. Then some guy repeatedly chickened and bombed us all. Good times. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 am

RemiCorps wrote:
EKha wrote:

You know what you got to do in order to get that information out of me, honey. Wink

hmmm

LOL TELL MEE!! for i walk to your front steps right now and steal lady the chunky, the ewok/wookie, and the poor one that was harassed by Zelda haha.
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm

You would never be able to carry my fat little Lady! And Sandy smells like a Wookie so I doubt you'll even want to get near her XD

And Fergie Ferg! You can have her. Razz

I will think about what you need to do, very carefully!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.   Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ekha said to do this or she'll break both my legs.
Page 1 of 1