You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Late Night Sessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizniyakerz
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 3009
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Late Night Sessions   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 am

Hey Cookies (and others like Diff in ultra stalker mode... lol.) I just wanted to make a thread for our Late Night Sessions here, so not just Broccoli can be informed about it. So, what exactly is the Late Night Sessions? Well, they pretty much are games that go on into the early hours. They more or less started during a typical weekend drinking game fiesta. Perhaps some of you were there? lol. Anyways, they've become somewhat known throughout the community just by word of mouth. However, I don't want it to be just a Broccoli hosted event anymore. Which is where you come in! Anyone interested in playing with a well rounded group of players from an assortment of clans as well as free agents for several hours drama free... Just add me or UnknownMaster_153 (make sure you let him know what's up). I know this sounds like what you do whenever you're not practicing with your clan. However, it just isn't. We want to get to know new people and play some interesting matches. Some of the following ideas are already up for votes:

- Basketball
- Reverse TDM
- Fellas vs Ladies
- Classes (ex. rangers vs warriors)
- Age (ex. anyone up to 25 vs anyone older than 25)
- Only... (ex. play as a specific class only such as priest)
- Coasts or Regions (ex. Northwest vs Northeast (US) or even countries such as US vs Canada)

Let me all know what you think and if you have any other ideas for possible games, just leave them below!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vizniyakerz

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Sessions   Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 am

This sounds awesome! How late are we talking though? Your late night is my early morning Razz
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 3105
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Sessions   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am

It's a shame I can't join because I work weekends Sad

It sounds like loads of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Sessions   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:44 pm

what are you talking about raxo late night sessions are usually like every late night! LMAO. weekdays and weekends. I love late night sessions because they are soo steamy and hot! hahaha. We seriously have like the weirdest most interesting conversations late at night. Plus.. all the quiet ones come out at night and are the most freakiest! muahahha.
Back to top Go down
Vizniyakerz
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 3009
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Sessions   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 am

Yeah... We have to keep Ekha in check to make sure she doesn't just go fully XXX on us. Haha.

Alright today, Friday, the Broccoli Crew has practice at 9 P.M. EST. It'll most likely go on for an hour or so. So, if you want to join us in the festivities then be on the look out around 10-11 P.M. EST. We'll make a chat to get things organized and from there whatever we feel like doing shall happen. Besides Ekha going XXX on us. Haha. Well, she could strip. But no one would be able to see that. What's the point of that? Haha. Oh god, I made a Diff comment...

***EDIT***

In the light of some recent drama which ended up with me having a jacked up, bloodied hand and a nice hole in a wall... Late Night Sessions will be on hold for awhile. I mean, they technically aren't because people will continue to play until the early hours and all that great stuff. However, I won't be apart of it until my business is taken care of. I'm sorry to everyone who was expecting this to go on tonight. Things just happened in reality and I was not able to make it. I'm sure you had fun anyway. So, look out for a future post by me and when the festivities shall start again - well with me included. You all are free to go about and organize your own LNS with the ideas listed above or your own. Thanks, sorry again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vizniyakerz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Sessions   

Back to top Go down

Late Night Sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: