You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Who's joking now?!

Go down 
+2
aHERDofGNOMES
Betotato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Silver Dollars : 5146
Kudos : 0

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm

What up my fellow Fat P players? I'm Betotato, and thought I would stop by and say hello to you cookies...so hi! I'm a joking Joker, and I really want to get to know all of you. I'm pretty cool with people, so if you wanna add me on PSN, go on right ahead! Stuff about me: I'm 14, I live in the USA (EST time), play video games (kinda obvious lol), and like to hang with people. And if your wondering why I said the whole "potato" thing, well, that's how I met The Jokers, by neo saying that my name sounded like potato during a game lol. Well, hope to see you guys out there, and I can't wait until we Jokers can eat you cookies up in a match!

P.S. You can call me Beto, that's my nickname (actually, I prefer you call me that Razz)

P.S.S. I <3 Bblowup!!!

P.S.S.S. What up you nine year old? (yeah, thats to you ShadowGuy lol)

P.S.S.S.S. This is a lot of P.S's lol. Well, see ya guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 pm

BETOOOO! I got a mention haha. Welcome to the forums! It's about time you posted an intro thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

jeez, nice to know I'm loved here in the cookies...just ONE response...lol Razz
Back to top Go down

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forums, Betotato. Lol
I love writing your name. I always have to look up to see if I'm spelling it right. XD
Is Betotato your real name? If not, how did you come up with it?
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5694
Kudos : 20

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

POTATOS for all!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, I keep wanting to say "Betotorro" or at least something that sounds like it haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 am

lol guys, everyone has a hard time saying THAT name lol Razz
well, I put this on the Jokers forums, where we all explained our weird PSN Tag names, and long story short, here's mine:

Well, I myself mess up sometimes spelling Betotato, and people wonder a lot (like nova lol) how Betotato came from my real name - which is Alberto (I'm spanish Very Happy). Soooo, it went like this: my whole family calls me "Beto", and I have always used that as a username. My sister, when she was a baby, couldn't say "Beto", so she called me "Tato" Razz. So, I decided to just put "Betotato", which later on, I realized it sounds like potato to other people jocolor

Well, thats about it Very Happy if you wanna see all the other Joker's reasons for their names, go here (trust me, you'll be surprised Shocked ):
http://thejokers.forumotion.net/clan-chat-f17/explain-id-tags-t146.htm
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 am

Oh so like Beto-tayto? lol
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 am

oh yeah also, people ask me how I pronounce "Beto". Its BEH-TOH, and "Tato is TAH-TOH. But I personally prefer "Beto" Very Happy (lol, so many people say BEE-TOE). and yeah Italian, just like that lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5319
Kudos : 2

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Welcome!! =] I'm turning 10 soon yay!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm

yay shadow! I'm sooooo proud of you! Smile Hope you have a blast of fun, ok? send me a magnificent (oops, big word)....send me a pretty picture of you blowing out your candles, ok? have fun shadow! Very Happy

(LMFAO, I was cracking up when I wrote this...good times, good times Razz)
Back to top Go down

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling shadow is really 9 (or 10). Suspect
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 pm

He's 16...or 17? I don't remember....or maybe he's 15, something like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

nah, me and shadow are buddies, and thats just a joke we've had since the first time we met. I know he's 16, but when we introduced ourselves to each other, he said he was 9 so that stuck on lol
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

hey guys, I like to add people's clan account's on my Joker clan account, so I was wondering if you guys could add muah. I probably added some of you myself, but my clan account is: JOKER_Beto

thank you in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:34 am

BETO YOU HAVE A MIC NOW
AND I LOVE YOUR VOICE.
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm

yes, yes I do!!
and its so awesome to hear everyone's voice's clearly now, I love them! Razz
and BB, I LOVE YOUR BRIT ACCENT!!! <3333
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

Silver Dollars : 5173
Kudos : 1

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey Guys Ima Joker Myself I Also Need More People On My Joker Account Mine is JOKER_LlLCris

JOKER_LILCRIS
WE DONT JOKE AROUND!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's joking now?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's joking now?!   Who's joking now?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's joking now?!
Page 1 of 1