You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

iSnow Says Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iSnow
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
iSnow

Silver Dollars : 5119
Kudos : 1

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello fellow cookies Smile
My name is Zane and I have been training my FP skills since December. I currently know how to rush in every level and at least 1 glitch in every level. Except the new icy ones. I am a King in Fat Princess. I would like to join this clan because I have always wanted to join a Fat Princess clan because playing with strangers is kind of not fun time. So yeah.
Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi isnow!! Smile WELCOME!! Very Happy YAY!! Very Happy

What is your current PSN atm so i can play with you in the meantime while you search for your NEW PSN. If you need any suggestions on a NEW PSN ahah you can ask me. For now is say go for ILOVECOOKIES! haha Smile I saw your application in our forums and haha your soo cute why would you be nervouse? silly. Anywho, welcome again and stop by our chats sometime and join in our awesomely crazy chats we have haha and post around as well Smile tootles Isnow Smile
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
iSnow

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm

EKha wrote:
Hi isnow!! Smile WELCOME!! Very Happy YAY!! Very Happy

What is your current PSN atm so i can play with you in the meantime while you search for your NEW PSN. If you need any suggestions on a NEW PSN ahah you can ask me. For now is say go for ILOVECOOKIES! haha Smile I saw your application in our forums and haha your soo cute why would you be nervouse? silly. Anywho, welcome again and stop by our chats sometime and join in our awesomely crazy chats we have haha and post around as well Smile tootles Isnow Smile

1. My PSN Is Zaners912.
2. I am nervous because I am not exactly the coolest one on the block who gets into all the clans D:
I already got rejected once. That's why I am nervous.
3.Add me Smile
Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

You're so young, lol. We'll have to take extra precautions to watch what we say around you. Wink

Is Zaners912 your old PSN?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Haha don't be nervous man, it's just a game =P. Plus if you don't make it with us, there are plenty clans that don't have selective recruiting right now that'll probably accept you. I'll admit this game gets old quickly without other people to play it with =(.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
iSnow
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
iSnow

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Im playing practice right now. Am I still pending? I got on to see if I am a Mobster yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Haha doesn't happen that fast bud. I'll talk to Lakers and Gnomes about it later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
iSnow
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
iSnow

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Haha doesn't happen that fast bud. I'll talk to Lakers and Gnomes about it later.

Ok Smile
I am actually playing with both of those people right now xD
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5340
Kudos : 9

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 am

Lucky Star fan huh.
Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 am

Welcome iSnow! Awesome name haha. Hope to play Fat Princess with you soon...I wanna see what you've got Wink
Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

Haha, you don't want to just "see" what he's got. Wink
Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:27 am

I wanna...hear what he's got? hahaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iSnow Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSnow Says Hi   iSnow Says Hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSnow Says Hi
Page 1 of 1