You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Color Code Explanations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6523
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Color Code Explanations   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 pm

The forums have been given a quick update with post colors that I'd like everyone to understand and be aware of. From now on, when making a post, use the appropriate color theme (Admins and Mods). As for everyone else, this will tell you what each color means. Please refrain from using color in your post title unless it reflects the color's meaning. These colors apply to all parts of the forum with the exception of the Glitch/Exploits section.

Admin Reference-
Red will be used on forums that the Admins will pay attention to the most. This may include information needed for the future, or comments/questions members may have.

Information-
Orange posts will contain information relevant to the clan or to the section it was posted in. This includes links to clan relevant sites (Example:Facebook, Youtube, ect.) or information such as posting format or what the section is used for.

Current Event-
Yellow posts should mainly be events such as clan matches, practices, or other gatherings. Only make the thread yellow if the event is still a future event. Once the event is over, please change the color to gray. This way we can keep track of what's coming and what's already happened.

Always Relevant-
Cyan posts represent recurring threads that may not always be updated. These include recurring event dates (like practice), a submissions thread, or other important threads where the information remains the same every week.

Rules-
Blue posts are threads that contain a list of rules relevant to the clan and/or forum.

Polls-
Indigo posts contain a poll relevant to Fat Princess or MAG. We generally appreciate participation on these threads, so please vote on these polls. DO NOT color your personal for fun polls Indigo. This color is reserved for clan business.

Administrative Announcement-
White posts contain a important Admin announcements that may not fall under other color categories. Please refrain from using White, unless you are myself, Gnomes, or Lakers.

[Accepted]/[Legal]-
Green is only used in the Application section and Glitch/Exploit section. I think it's self-explanatory.

[Processing]-
Olive will be used to show an Application has not yet been approved. Yes I realize it's not a pretty color, but it's better than brown lol.

Passed Event (Supposed to be Gray)-
Please, if you make an Event post, after it is over change it to gray. This way people won't get confused about what has and hasn't happened yet. I would just delete the thread after it's over, but we lose activity points for that XD, so lets not delete any threads =P.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Color Code Explanations   Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm

We would have to memorize all of this in order for it to be any effective. Honestly, I don't think anyone will memorize this list, lol.

I generally just click on all the new posts, so color doesn't matter to me. If it's important, keep it bumped/make it a different color from the rest. That's more effective, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6523
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Color Code Explanations   Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Well to put it blatantly, if it's colored, it's somehow important for the clan to view. Not everybody checks every new post lol. This also makes it so if you do recognize what the colors represent, you can ignore ones you know don't apply to you.

It's supposed to be helpful lol.

Lord
Lord

Silver Dollars : 3331
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: Color Code Explanations   Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Hmm, thank god I read this.
I've gotten into the habit of making my threads coloured and annoying you folks Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Color Code Explanations   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 am

BAN HAMMER FOR DIFF. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color Code Explanations   

Back to top Go down

Color Code Explanations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: