You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Haha just terrible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 am

Clink the link at your own risk >=D Wooooooooooh Fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 am

......I'm scared of what it might be, so I'm not clicking on it.

PS - Italian is a cock blocker.
Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:14 pm

DON'T CLICK IT
DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID

Although I know saying that is gonna make you wanna click it haha
Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5297
Kudos : 2

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:51 pm

LOVE THIS SONG OMG there's nothing wrong with the link guys he's just sharing one of my fav songs ever! kudos!!

EDIT: LOL I don't know how to give kudos sry lol
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Haha I realized I can see the URL of the link by placing my cursor over it without clicking.

I OUTSMARTED YOU, ITALIAN! BWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Haha, I did the same Vin but Italian deleted my message. Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 am

Haha Nova gave away the surprise so it had to be handled lol. I clicked a link that took me too it on April Fools, so I had to pass it on haha.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 am

lol what I did was right click and "copy link location" and I saw that it was like my fav song so I clicked it and after it finished I had some surprise when trying to close lmao
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:38 am

Lol yup, it was stupid, It took me at least 40 tries to close the damn thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:44 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Lol yup, it was stupid, It took me at least 40 tries to close the damn thing lol.

Good song tho =] do you like it?
Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 am

Lol, what browser are you guys using? I'm using Opera and it closes when I close the tab. XD
Opera ftw!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 pm

I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOOK MY RICK ROLLED IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER POST THAT ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Shadowguy542 wrote:
Italian_Boy1Up wrote:

Good song tho =] do you like it?

No not really lol.

Nova wrote:
Lol, what browser are you guys using? I'm using Opera and it closes when I close the tab. XD
Opera ftw!

I use firefox. When you try to close the tab it has something pop up about you trying to exit out of it then it proceeds to repeat the lyrics to the entire song in pop up windows. Once you click through all the windows, nothing has changed, you're still watching the damn video >.< lol.

peacelovesunny wrote:
I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOOK MY RICK ROLLED IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER POST THAT ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No >=3 lol
Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:12 pm

LMAO!! hahah if he post that on the official he would be totally BANNED! hahah. I had to shut down my whole computer just to take him off my screen! LMAO. I couldnt try 40 times Italian i went crazy!! He was jumping all over my screen!
However, Rick Rolled is Sexyified! lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haha just terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha just terrible   Haha just terrible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha just terrible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: