You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 am

I know I am not the only one here that dreams about Fat Princess every once in a while, LOL. I've had so many odd but yet interesting dreams about Fat Princess. So here, I would like and I believe other as well would like to hear about your fat princess dreams, REAL DREAMS while you were asleep. Who knows, maybe these awesome dreams shared here will turn into a real event on the battlefield. Now start typing!! In what I would like to call it, The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. 580598
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 am

This Dream actually happen 2 nights ago (03/29/10) I cant remember much of all the details but i thought it was kinda funny, here it goes...

So i know the whole drama happened between Brocs and the Cookies and blah blah. But i had a REAL DREAM that the brocs and cookies were playing again, but not against each other in a match. It was brocs and the cookies in one team actually playing against another team. My dream didnt read as Brocs and Cookies, but it was obviouse because our team were half green with afros and white with afros. ...hummm The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. 580598
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 am

Haha I love how dreams never make sense in retrospect but make perfect sense during the dream itself.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am

Haha I'm gunna be honest, I've only dreamed about this game once and it wasn't actually even about the game. I dreamt that I was in highschool except for all the students were gamers from the FP community lmao. I mainly just remember Sunny, Gnomes, Vin, and Naber being in it. I remember eating lunch and kicking Naber's ass, that was pretty much the extent of the dream haha. Kind of funny when you relate the drama of this game's community to highschool XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

The Fat Princess community is totally like high school.

Italian is our likable protagonist, aka Lindsay Lohan

Peace, Gnomes, Vin = the coolest people you will ever meet

Naber = Regina George, bitch queen of the Plastics
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 am

Lol I like the likable protagonist part, but we could skip the Lindsay Lohan image haha. I'd like to think Sylvester Stallone but that's just me XD.

Naber is that nerdy kid in the glasses that gets beat up a lot, just saying.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

WHAT WAS I IN YOUR DREAM!!! haha
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5673
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 pm

I don't think I've ever dreamed about fp but I did dream once about meeting vin and fluid a while ago. Another time like a bunch a people from our clan were chilling in a house lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Yeah, i dreamed about players on other clans ive never played with before!! hahah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Haha this thread is made of win. I had so many dreams about you guys while I was away hahaa
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm

I had a dream that all the fatty p players met in on place lol and we were all with our clans it was wierd lol (Oh and we all had matching clan shirts lmao) It was one big Partay!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am

Lol, you guys are weird. I haven't had a FP dream... yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:43 pm

WOW, i had an awesome clan strategy dream last night, LOL but the moment i woke up i forgot it Sad Booo Waste of dream! hahahha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:21 pm

I think Tubbay has a great point . . . matching clan shirts???? Who's down????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Yay, Cutey's buying!
I'm down with clan shirts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Lol yep he is lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 pm

ILL DO IT!!! haha count Italian in too!! hahhaa
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Lol do what?
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Were getting clan shirts lmao
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Had a dream that I went to Claudia's house last night (apparently her and far moved to KC...?). Her and I were talking outside her garage, I guess she had just picked me up from...somewhere? lol. And while we were talking I noticed the house behind her house used to be one of my best friend's houses (the back yard was the same). Then I saw my friend's siblings across the street at which point I was like "I must be dreaming because they don't live there anymore", XD yeah that was my first clue lol. In the wise words of Sunny, the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Hahah Italian wow.. hummm. Interesting.

You just reminded me about a dream i had last week but forgot to add it here. Theres this person name Valkyrie prinny something like that i cant remember but plays FP. I NEVER played with this person EVER!! but saw this PSN somewhere on some forum. Anywho, i randomely bumped into he/her in a FP chatroom and he/her started to curse me out like crazy. WEIRD....
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5493

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

oh, wow. I didn't know we had this...

I rarely remember all of my dreams, so IDK for sure how much I dream about FP. But, there was this one time...

doodoo doo doo...

We were all going to practice. I was running late, as I usually do in RL. And, I walked out the front door to see a little clown car packed with cookie mobsters waiting to pick me up for practice (wth) It was like rl bodies and plush twiddly knob heads, and I saw Sunny's head sticking out yelling something idk for sure (prolly telling me to hurry up) she had pink prision handles (this was awhile ago). Oh, and i think italian boy was driving...

and that's all I remember.

analyze that. ha.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 am

*scribbles in notebook*......yup you're crazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.   The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Fat Princess Dream Journal.
Page 1 of 1