You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Undead Wants to kill you

Go down 
+7
xEzekielHaruno
bunnytracks
Shadowguy542
Italian_Boy1Up
hellolilchris
Differentiate
jasmine75
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5256
Kudos : 1

The Undead Wants to kill you Empty
PostSubject: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 am

Ok guys we had our vote and it looks like we want another shot at some cookies. I think we're looking for a well balance meal and we're gonna start with desert The Undead Wants to kill you 531766 ..Set you're smartphone, mark your calendar, or tie a string around your finger so so you don't forget April 2, 2010 time TBD..I'm thinking i'd like to see 14 crushed cookies on the battlefield..Hopefully this day works Smile

oh yeah:

I am Jasmine75 the leader of nvr_ripTheUndead
PSN is jasmine75 or nvr_ripJasmine75
My clan would like to challenge you 14 vs 14
Friday April 2, 2010 Time TBD
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5374
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 am

Oh wow!! Looking forward to the outcome of this!! Good luck to both clans!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:27 am

Woohoo! I can't wait for this. novadance

Btw, how does tying a string around my finger help me remember the date? XD
Back to top Go down
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

Silver Dollars : 5200

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 am

mm i love having my dessert first!

i'll be sure to have a tall glass of milk ready to wash down all the cookie goodness
Back to top Go down
http://hellophoto.net
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8566
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:41 am

Hmmmm we'll see. Kat already asked about facing us that weekend. We may have to do back to back matches haha. I'll talk to my clan about it though, if not, I'm sure the week after would work better =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 am

This is gonna be a fun match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Hmmmm we'll see. Kat already asked about facing us that weekend. We may have to do back to back matches haha. I'll talk to my clan about it though, if not, I'm sure the week after would work better =P.

well you tell kat she can wait till next week lmao jk just let us know asap so i can get the date set cuz if you're not available we may have to have our veggies first The Undead Wants to kill you 700991
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 am

Nova wrote:
Woohoo! I can't wait for this. novadance

Btw, how does tying a string around my finger help me remember the date? XD

well if you look at the string you'll ask yourself "why did i put this string here" and then it'll come to you "oh yeah the mob vs the undead" lol The Undead Wants to kill you Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 am

jasmine75 wrote:

well if you look at the string you'll ask yourself "why did i put this string here" and then it'll come to you "oh yeah the mob vs the undead" lol The Undead Wants to kill you Icon_cheers
LMAO!!!!! OMG, that is such a genius idea! I seriously need to try that because I'm always forgetting stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5328
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I always set my phone to remind me even tho I almost never forget xD
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5547
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Whoo! I am excited. And I am reallly hoping I can make this.
This is this friday right?

One thing I'd like to say is, I love the Undead! They are AWESOME people. Seriously. They are amazing and always fun to play with and I love when they invade our chats. And I would like no drama with this clan match or any matches. Because i think that's rather silly. So win or lose, lets have a fun match! Smile
Back to top Go down
hellolilchris
Squire
Squire
hellolilchris

Silver Dollars : 5200

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 pm

i like to think we are pretty drama-free these days, and i'd have to say the same about the cookies. why you think we love you so much?
Back to top Go down
http://hellophoto.net
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

bunnytracks wrote:
Whoo! I am excited. And I am reallly hoping I can make this.
This is this friday right?

One thing I'd like to say is, I love the Undead! They are AWESOME people. Seriously. They are amazing and always fun to play with and I love when they invade our chats. And I would like no drama with this clan match or any matches. Because i think that's rather silly. So win or lose, lets have a fun match! Smile

There will be no match bunny, we're taking this weekend to practice. The week after we'll play the 2's and maybe the undead too if our clan can handle back to back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Aww, spring break would be a better time to have the match I think.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 am

Lol, it's not Spring Break for everyone. My Spring Break was over 3 weeks ago =(.
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5207
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 am

WHY are we fighting each other?! WHY aren't we teaming up against the Veggies?! Haha Razz

But seriously I was talking with a few Brocs and then my fellow Jokers so...

What do YOU guys think of a 32-person clan match: 16 Brocs vs 4 Undead, 4 No.2s, 4 Cookies, and 4 Jokers?
Back to top Go down
LeeSun
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
LeeSun

Silver Dollars : 5162

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 am

Haha, I think that would be SO unfair...but pretty epic all the same. Four kickass clans against one kickass clan? Interesting =P I was thinking of dual clan matches before (Undead Cookie Alliance vs whomever is interested xD)

Anywhoo lol, whenever you guys do decide a date for the Undead/Cookie match I'm sure it'll be greattt. In and out of a clan match you're a fun group to play with and it's always all smiles and laughs afterwards.

EDIT:
ROFL. This is Luminae, I forgot my sister's account was logged in. lumi ftw
Back to top Go down
http://luvhikikomori.wordpress.com
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 am

xEzekielHaruno wrote:
WHY are we fighting each other?! WHY aren't we teaming up against the Veggies?! Haha Razz

What do YOU guys think of a 32-person clan match: 16 Brocs vs 4 Undead, 4 No.2s, 4 Cookies, and 4 Jokers?

we'll be going after them alone thank you very much BUT if we loss we'll join up with you guys and kick some ass Smile
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 am

xEzekielHaruno wrote:

everyone gives the broc's way to much credit i wouldn't even think of doing something like that 16 broc's and mix of 4 other clans against them no way..i'd maybe consider a mix of 2 or 3 clans on each side but not a game where it's only brocs on one side..besides we're gonna try and bring them down by ourselves again woot woot TheUndead FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 am

GO UNDEAD ♥️ And yeah, the brocs would have the upper hand if we did that anyway, interclan chemistry and all that Wink
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

bblowup wrote:
GO UNDEAD ♥️ And yeah, the brocs would have the upper hand if we did that anyway, interclan chemistry and all that Wink

exactly The Undead Wants to kill you Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
T-money357
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5219
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm

You guys are all so funny lol. I don't care if you guys have 40 clans on your team..BRING IT! Smile
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5308
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 am

T-money357 wrote:
You guys are all so funny lol. I don't care if you guys have 40 clans on your team..BRING IT! Smile

Hey Tomney!

The Undead Wants to kill you 700991 The Undead Wants to kill you 679356
Back to top Go down
rendzIScool
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
rendzIScool

Silver Dollars : 5145

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

jasmine75 wrote:
xEzekielHaruno wrote:

everyone gives the broc's way to much credit i wouldn't even think of doing something like that 16 broc's and mix of 4 other clans against them no way..i'd maybe consider a mix of 2 or 3 clans on each side but not a game where it's only brocs on one side..besides we're gonna try and bring them down by ourselves again woot woot TheUndead FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true.. I don't hate the Brocs and I personally learned a lot on the brocs video in youtube.. but I see a lot of good players out there, and they are not green Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Wants to kill you   The Undead Wants to kill you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undead Wants to kill you
Page 1 of 1