You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

Silver Dollars : 4317
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

HURRAY! Practice tonight, 9pm EST guys!
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3446
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:05 am

They effed up Ice mage aoe!

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

Silver Dollars : 4317
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 am

Everybody stop playing FF XIII for tonight and come to practice! Yeah, I said it. Wanna fight?

Do it on the new maps!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 3251
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I can't wait!!! =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Yay.. humm should i buy a ps3 today?
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Silver Dollars : 3223
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Maybe I don't want to stop playing FF13! Anyways, I'm really happy about this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Mann we are going to have to come up with some new strategies haha. This is awesome news...ice mage will be amazingly helpful for defence now! And yesss no more WSG! Woo!
Back to top Go down
theresabby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Silver Dollars : 3212
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 pm

ill see you guys tonight :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:59 pm

OMG, I'm gonna try it RIGHT NOW! See you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:24 pm

http://titanstudios.com/blog/

Looks like the end of Titan's involvement with Fat Princess...which means that Atomic Operation is taking over!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3470
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Ekha you shouldd! and you should get a mic. Smile
Cookies miss you! <3
Back to top Go down
Elas12
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 3086
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm

lol i'm so happy that wsg is gone. Online has gotten Sooooo much easier XD
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3446
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Meh.

I think they should just nerf all the classes, and we can run around holding hands!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God

Silver Dollars : 3929
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm

lmao fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm

lol damn warrior nerf thread on the official fourms, this must be an April fools joke Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Isn't souleatinginger the leader of GAG? I'm surprised he's trolling about warrior when he has a clan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

I think only people who use the warrior will understand. He plays the archer and thinks the warrior isn't a hard class to master. It honestly is imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 am

Marc2Run wrote:
I don't mind removing it from all classes. And this began in early Feb, so not just a few hours. N2 you were drunk but on cocoa a few weeks ago you were using tmoney name and gave me a warrior tip because you yelled at me for doing it wrong lol Thank you for that. Anyway this isnt about how easy or difficult it is to master but whether WAC or warrior animation cancellation is an exploit. I think it is and have explained why and some disagree. I respect that but no need to attack people. I got selected for the private beta event tomorrow so will mention these issues to the devs in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

I thought he would do that, yeah it sucks lol how lame he knows a majority of us don't want to lose animation cancel but still pushes for its removal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

TWO NEW MAPS AND NO MORE WSG!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: