You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

explain your Id names

Go down 
+7
VinHikaru
xEzekielHaruno
Differentiate
Luminae
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
Tubbay-Tubbay23
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5526
Kudos : 7

explain your Id names Empty
PostSubject: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am

Well i took the idea from the jokers site because it was such a cool idea to get to know the meaning of your id names

So here goes mine

Yay most of you know where my name comes from but let me refresh your memory lol ....
If you have ever watched South park and you have seen Timmy and the way he says his name like TIMMEH TIMMEH lol. I got it when I was in High school lol we all had nicknames lol. (oh and Btw my name is Tabi so that litle bit will help also lol) Ok so i was watchin South park one day and heard him say Timmeh timmeh and I was hmm Tabbeh but that didnt sound right so I was like TUBBAY TUBBAY!!! LOL I told my friends and it has stuck to this day lol Crying or Very sad Oh and now ppl are callin me TUB$HA lol if you dont know ask a cookie .... Oh and the 23 come from my fav number and it was my number all throughout my years of sports Very Happy

People actually call me Tubbay instead of my real name lmao

The end YAY FOR ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 am

When I was a kid, I wanted a cool screenname for AIM and all the good ones I could think of. One day, I just thought/learned of supernovas and I thought the word Nova sounded so cool (it's also a really cool process if you look it up), but of course someone had taken it already. Well long story short, I made a bunch of screennames with ____Nova but in the end, all I really wanted was a Nova.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 am

I've used mine for years for everything from IM names to Xanga and other forums. I got it because my sister got me an outfit for my birthday when I was 14 or so that came with a greenshirt and a green wristband. The Shirt had Mario on it and it said "Everybody loves an Italian boy", the wristband had a little 1-Up mushroom from Mario on it. Yes I really am Italian (hence why my sister bought me the shirt haha), but my name was just slapping together "Italian boy" from the shirt and "1-Up" from the wristband. Put it together and you get Italian_Boy1Up >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5694
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi I'm aHERDofGNOMES and I'm an alcoholic...jk

anyways Gnome is my nickname at school because I used to be short and it's a play on words of my last name. My good friend and I came up with this so games would say "You've just been killed by aHERDofGNOMES". Think of the humiliation of being trampled by a herd of scurrying gnomes XD. My other gamer tag is Sapn (pronounced Sap-N not SPAN). I needed a 4 letter gamertag for super smash bros and that one stuck. Whenever someone new saw the name and said what the hell is Sapn? I would just whoop their ass in melee. =P

The end explain your Id names 930207
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5280
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Well mine isn't nearly as cool and different as any of yours. But when I was younger I used to write a hell of a lot do roleplays (anything from Kingdom Hearts to InuYasha) -- the kind where you'd actually go on a forum and write posts to one another. Like a story of sorts, but with various participating characters blahblah like a RP lol. So originally my character's name was Naomi Nova Twilight (I too was obssessed with Nova or anything related once upon a time). Soooo while coming up with the name for a new character for a story I was working on as well as RPs I later participated in, I took Lumine from the word "luminescence" because it was one of my favorite words for some reason. And I shortened it to make it sound like it could be an actual name and came up with Luminae.

It was used on any MMORPGs I played (Conquer Online, Shaiya, blahblah), in a few roleplays, but mostly in the story I was writing at the time. Annnd I kinda loved the name and its stuck with me and has been my login for nearly every website/blog/forum I frequent. And now its my awesome PSN ID [[=

Oh, and I'm referred to as Lumi, Lumeh Lemon and/or Lemondade because of the name. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 pm

My name lakers27. lakers = favorite basketball team, 27 my favorite number for no significant reason. Yes its boring lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5365
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 am

I was studying for a maths exam while looking at what PS3 I wanna buy and what PSN I want. I didn't want a PSN with numbers eg. Unknown_153 so I wanted something original. All the words such as Driver, Terminator etc. were taken so I resorted to trying to use 13375p3ak but that didn't work either. So I gave up and decided to try Differentiate. It worked and bingo.

It has lots of meanings.
1) I like maths and I'm a nerd.
2) Tells you the time I got it at (while studying lol).
3) It means I 'Differentiate' between players. Like tell the good players from the bad ones from my pwnage skill.
4) I am unique and DIFFERENT to all.

XD. That is my story!!
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5198
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 am

yeahh

Last edited by xEzekielHaruno on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:19 am

Haha I knew you were gay >=3, no offense or anything haha. My best friend is gay and likes Sakura from Naruto too. I hate her haha >.<, so it gave me reason to suspect it >=3 lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 am

Haha Zeke, x: came up as a smiley xDD

my name is boring and not interesting. so there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 am

Lol, BB, when I first came to the forums, your name made me think of perverted things. explain your Id names Ashamed_smiley
I'm interested to know what it means. XD (I'm guessing it means bombs blow up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 am

My name encompasses sex drugs and violence. It wins.

And yeah, it's to do with bblowing things up, not coke or bjs haha
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5198
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 am

stupid

Last edited by xEzekielHaruno on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

we didnt take this topic from the jokers................. they got it from SUN lol
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 am

xEzekielHaruno wrote:
lol @ Italian. I'm definitely not like the extra broken wrist ones. Haha. I'm slightly flamboyant but I do enjoy... guy? things. Unless it's a sport! I fail at all of them :/

Haha actually my buddy is the same. If he didn't tell you that he's gay, you probably wouldn't really guess it. He's very cleanly and very stylish, but he definitely enjoys most male activities haha.
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 am

I haz a gay friend Razz HE = AWSOMENESS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Wish I was gay. That way, I wouldn't be so nervous talking to girls. explain your Id names Ashamed_smiley
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Lol that would defeat the purpose Nova because then you wouldn't like girl XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Aww damn. I wish I was a girl then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 am

to be continued..

Last edited by EKha on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6385
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

VinHikaru....

Well, Vin was this guy I killed when I was in the army and I thought it would be funny to steal his identity. You know, like what Cloud did to Zack in FF VII?

Hikaru is the secret organization of assassins I belong to. We are known as the Hikaru Tribe.

And now that you know this, I will have to kill ALL OF YOU!!!!!

But seriously, I am an assassin. EAGLE VISION!!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

Haha Vin that's awesome
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5319
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 am

This is a cool topic =]
Back to top Go down
Fluidshine
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5219
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Lol you guys kind of turned this whole thread into a conversation. BTW Lakers is correct.....lol this is from SUN. I remember making a thread over there called "Etymology of Your Alias". It was exactly the same type of thread as this. But anyways I'm goin tuh tell you guys what my name means.

I don't really remember when I came up with my username, but I absolutely know how I came up with it haha. Fluidshine is meant to be another word for quicksilver (AKA liquid mercury). And I came up with it because I was trying to think of a really cool character for a book. A character with the power to create and manipulate liquid metal. I thought it was pretty sweet and it could be like the name of the book or something, but I never got around to writing it Sad But I reeeeaaaally hope no one steals my idea. Like if some writer sees this explanation of my name haha. I would probably die if I find like a character in a book with this power or even the word Fluidshine in a book or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: explain your Id names   explain your Id names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

explain your Id names
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next