You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

I need your help!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

Mkay, so I'm in the middle of an art project (I know, with all the time spent on here you'd think I was doing nothing, right?) Anyway, it's on States of Mind and I'm focusing on all those little crazy habits you have, those worries about nothing and the things you do for no reason at all. Any experiences you've had where you did something by impulse, anything you've noticed other people doing, whatever it is, no matter how big or small, please share it, it'll really help me out. Don't be shy haha, I promise I'm probably as crazy as you are.

I'll share some of mine to prove it haha:

- When I have my keys out and I'm walking to my car, I like to poke the keys through my fingers in case someone jumps me

- I always lock my car doors when I'm waiting for someone in case zombies attack (I have no idea why that would help, they'd just smash through the window)

- When I'm waiting for something/ in a place I don't know that well, I make a plan for when zombies/gun wielding maniacs run into the room

- When I'm walking somewhere which I really can't wait to be, I help speed the time up by counting up to 21, restarting at 2 and counting up to 22, restarting at 3 and counting up to 23, etc. If I mess up, I start back at 1.

SO NOW YOU KNOW.

Last edited by bblowup on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

Silver Dollars : 4436
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am

My diagnosis? You should probably get zombie fetish checked out. Razz

I wash my hands everytime I come home from outside. It's just something my family does. It doesn't matter if we went to the mall, or took out the trash, or even walked outside and not touch anything with our hands. We just wash them everytime we come indoors.

Some other general habits and ticks: fast bouncing of one leg, biting of one's nails, biting the lip, talking trash about Naber.... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 am

-I wash my hands before eating (snacks, dinner, anything, even if it's still in the container and I don't have to use my hands).
-I will not enter my room if I went outside that day and did not shower yet.
-I will never touch my face with the front part of my hand/fingers unless I've washed it (I use the back of my hand/finger if my face is itchy).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6608
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 am

bblowup wrote:

- I always lock my car doors when I'm waiting for someone in case zombies attack (I have no idea why that would help, they'd just smash through the window)

Haha oddly enough, I do this too.

VinHikaru wrote:
talking trash about Naber.... XD

I gave you kudos XD.

Alright lets see....things I do on impulse...

-When I get ready for class in the morning I yell at my cats.
-Whenever my cat looks directly at me, I feel obligated to engage him in conversation, so I meow at him until he stops looking at me >=3.
-I always clean my ears before going to bed if I'm at home.
-If a gaming controller is on it's face (button side) I always flip it on it's back, even if it's not mine.
-I never leave the house without looking in the mirror at least 3 times.
-I never walk by a mirror without looking at myself XD.
-I can't drive somewhere without making noise the entire way there. If I have music I sing to it, if I don't have music I sing to myself >.< lol.
-I dunno if this one fits, but I'm very obsessive about lists, I have notebooks full of lists, everything from how characters in a video game are related, to what energy drinks I've had are healthiest, to which of the girls I've dated were the best kisser >=3, I know I'm weird XD.

God
God

Silver Dollars : 4048
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Bahaha Italian why are we so much alike and youre not a girl? haha

-When I'm in the shower before I do ANYTHING I have to wash my hands.

-I brush my teeth with 3 different toothpastes and whiten them at least twice a day.

-I vacuume my house everyday and if I see even just a little bit of anything on my carpet I do it again.(ive spent almost an hour vacuuming one day when it takes 20mins)

-I color cordinate my closet and if my hubby does it wrong I have to take all of the shirts out and rehang them the right way haha oh and I put my shirts on white hangers and my pants on black hangers.

-I always have to have a mirror with me because I look at myself maybe 95% of the day

-Since I've moved to Ok, Ive got this new thing where if I walk anywhere at anytime of the day Im paranoid im going to get beat up/raped so I always have my hubbys number ready to dial with my thumb on the call button lmao

-I bit my thumb nails if Im nervous.

Im also like Italian with lists, except I list out the things that I need to do for the week and plan them for each day and I make a list for pretty much everything else haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you so much you guys xD This is really, really helpful ♥️
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Silver Dollars : 3331
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Ooohoo, I want to join in the random crazy habits we have. [[=

- I bite/lick my lips too much to the point it may look sexual to some...but it isn't.
- I can't sleep or go out, or do ANYTHING unless there is blistex on my lips...when there isn't the biting begins.
- I always turn my rings (worn on my thumb, index and ring finger of my right hand) with my thumb absentmindedly
- I tend to trip my cats whenever they run past me, like I literally stick my foot out in front of them
- I too enjoy talking to my cats in the morning when they're chasing me down for food, only I speak English and not Cattish
- I check the time on my iPod Touch at least several times before realizing that the time isn't going to change and I put it in my pocket....then check a minute later.
- I say sorry too much, even when there isn't anything to be sorry about or it isn't even MY fault
- I type on my iPod with my index finger(s)
- I refuse to look at people when I'm walking, so if I get robbed well let's just say I'm the least observant person ever
- After a heavy rainfall (like last night) I watch the ground like a mad woman, careful not to step on any of the huge and totally obvious to only me apparently worms littering the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Let's see what I can give you BB . . .

I have to brush my teeth immediately after I get out of the shower, even if it is the 2nd or maybe 3rd time I've showered.

I also have to brush my tongue until I gag when I brush my teeth, or I feel like the gag is stuck in my throat and it drives me nuts!

I have to check everything before I leave the house at least once. I need to make sure EVERYTHING is locked, the fridge is shut, the stove is off, there is nothing for my dogs to get etc. I also click the lock key on my car like 50 times once I park it and go.

I never wear matching socks, unless its coincidence, I keep a sock draw and just throw any and all socks in there and grab two Smile and I wear my slippers everywhere, but they kinda look like shoes so whatever. Both of these drives my girl CRAZY!!!!!'

As far as music goes, and even video games for that matter, I only listen or play one game at a time. I've probably listened to only the Melvins for like the past 3 weeks. Before that it was Sublime only. Next, who knows?? Probably the Dead Smile

I love throwing things away, if stuff starts to pile or clutter I just chuck it. You can imagine this leads to many fights lol, I just threw away a $50 gift card by accident, oooops!!! (I'm still denying it lol)

Lastly, whenever I lie, I start smiling or laughing, Im the worst liar ever!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

LMAO Lumi, you trip up your cats? xD And I bite my lips too...except it's not sexual at all, they just get all cut up haha. And stud, I am the exact same with socks, which doesn't go well with my mum's obsession with matching pairs haha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Luminae wrote:

- I say sorry too much, even when there isn't anything to be sorry about or it isn't even MY fault

CuteyLUV wrote:

I also have to brush my tongue until I gag when I brush my teeth, or I feel like the gag is stuck in my throat and it drives me nuts!

Meeeeee too

God
God

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

I dont wear socks. The only shoes I wear are flip flops haha and I have other shoes but I barely wear them. I hate my feet being coverd
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh I just remembered more sleeping habbits I have haha.

-I always sleep on my left side and wake up on my stomach. I can't sleep on my back.
-I sleep with a blanket or pillow over my head.
-I always have to have either the tv or a fan on because I can't sleep in complete silence.
-I also like to sleep in a cold area with lots of blankets rather than a hot area with lots of A/C haha.

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Omg, I rigorously brush my tongue too, my sister comes in the bathroom like what the hell is with all the gagging? Annnnd Cutey, I'm the opposite of you. I laugh and smile when I'm telling the truth and have the most serious, honest face when I'm lying. xD

o_o And yesh, BB I trip my cats all the time lmfao.

And haha, I sleep on my left too, in a fetal position. Most of the time with my sheets over my head or all tangled around my legs.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Luminae wrote:
And haha, I sleep on my left too, in a fetal position. Most of the time with my sheets over my head or all tangled around my legs.

*shivers* oh I'll get tangled around your legs o_o lmao.

God
God

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

0.o LMAO
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

lmfao, italiano is such a perv D;
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm

I can't help it =3

God
God

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Plus Lumi im the only one whos allowed to get tangled around your legs =]
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 pm

[; There's always room in my bed for you to wrap yourself around my legs babeh.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

*shivers* aww don't do that to me lol.

God
God

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

LMAO hahaha OW OW haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Italian is the second most perverted person I've met on FP. But he's not that bad compared to people irl. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Lmfaooooo. Ah I love it here. xD
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Second most? Oh right, I guess bb does beat me lol.

So uhhhhh Sunny and Lumi....when we gunna meet up for some vanilla chocolate swirl >=3 lmao.

PostSubject: Re: I need your help!   

Back to top Go down

I need your help!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: