You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

CHARLIE BROOKER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CHARLIE BROOKER Empty
PostSubject: CHARLIE BROOKER   CHARLIE BROOKER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 pm

So I was talking to Swimmy today, and we started talking about coffee machines and I remembered a funny article by Charlie Brooker and then I showed him some clips and THEN I remembered he was british but you should watch the clips anyway because he's funny. He makes a lot of references to brit culture though, so if you don't get it...I'm sorry haha.

(I tried to get the youtube links to work but it didn't work haha)

NEWSWIPE:

How to Present The News

Terrorists!

GAMESWIPE:
Part 1/6

Ignore the irish man at the end of this, he's not that funny (or if you like him, look up Mock the Week...he's actually good on that haha)

SCREENWIPE:
Looking at the kind of shit we watch...Jeremy Kyle ugh ugh ugh
Back to top Go down

CHARLIE BROOKER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Youtube-
Jump to: