You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

To get you guys pumped.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

To get you guys pumped. Empty
PostSubject: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 pm

LOL To get you guys pumped. 258931
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

OMG italian!!! I F****in love it!!!! Very Happy hha I couldnt stop laughing!! that little video was epic!! ooOo an that last stewie pic, i have it for my broc avatar! oOOyeah!! oo btw... i have one more pic to add, Its about how the brocs are going to feel after we own them little green things ooo yeah!

To get you guys pumped. Cookieforlife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm

LMAOOO!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!
You are so funny and creative, Italian. This is awesome! How long did it take to make it?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

It took about 5 minutes. Long enough to upload the content and listen to the song to get the transitions semi close to changes in the song. It took about another 6 minutes to save to a video file though and it took 2 and a half hours to upload to youtube lol. Sorry EKha, I won't be adding that image due to the last part of that haha. 2 and a half hours is just sooooo long lol. It's awesome though =).
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 am

Omg favorite I LOVE IT!!! youre so amazing =] I <3 you

and Ekha thats so cute haha it made me giggle =D
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5673
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 am

hahaha epic win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
It took about 5 minutes. Long enough to upload the content and listen to the song to get the transitions semi close to changes in the song. It took about another 6 minutes to save to a video file though and it took 2 and a half hours to upload to youtube lol. Sorry EKha, I won't be adding that image due to the last part of that haha. 2 and a half hours is just sooooo long lol. It's awesome though =).
what? really? it took you 5 minutes to find and photoshop all those pictures?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am

Oh lol, I thought you meant just making the video itself. No that took at least 20 minutes to shop the 3 or 4 I did (don't remember how many I shopped, but Jon-Erik did the "What the hell is this crap???" one). I fail at photoshop XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To get you guys pumped.   To get you guys pumped. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To get you guys pumped.
Page 1 of 1