You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Whats worst than stupid drivers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Whats worst than stupid drivers? Empty
PostSubject: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 am

UGH!!! so tonight after work i came across this stupid Mustang
Whats worst than stupid drivers? 13737_171021896980_500071980_327566

Stupid drivers are annoying, but whats worst are people who cannot park what so ever!!! Stupid Horse!! I seriously should of smashed his door. I had to climb in on the passenger side!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 am

Woah, that's your car? I like it Very Happy

You should have just left a polite note, asking him to think before he parks. Keyed into his bonnet. pureevil
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8574
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am

That reminds me of a time at college a few months ago. I was walking to my car which was way at the back of the parking lot. I saw a tiny "compact" toyota car parked front row, taking up TWO spaces. That's right a compact toyota car parked on the line to take up two space. Now I don't care if you do that with a sports car, or a nice truck, as long as you park it at the back. I'm all for keeping a sweet ride nice. But don't park it in the fucking FRONT row. And it wasn't even a nice car, not to mention it was tiny! One space was more than enough room. I was so ready to key the fuck out of that car haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5543
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 am

Lol nice car and I hate when that happens.....
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5555
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 pm

EKHHAAA. you drive an infinity G35/38 (i cant read the number haha:?
damnn thats such a nice car. i've wanted that car for foreverrr noww.
it's so gorgeouss!

hate you sporty spice!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Thats a very nice G35 Whats worst than stupid drivers? 580598
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks everyone but WTH LMAO, this is not about my car hahahha! This is about lame people who cant even park in there line or people who take up two parking spaces and you have to park down the street.

@Italian- hahahahaha!! yeah seriously i really just dont get it?!?! Whats worst than stupid drivers? 405213

@Beeble- One time this random SUV was parked blocking my driveway and i couldn't get out(late for an event) so i had to call the tow truck to move it because i had to go!! I couldn't find the owner. Later that night someone broke into my car and stole some items while my car was in my drive way. Sooo hahah polite note or not.. I don't want it to happen again ^_^
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5212
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 am

Nice ride Ekha. I love the G.

Here's a pic of mine:

Whats worst than stupid drivers? IMG_0649

Here's a great site for all things Infiniti: http://myg37.com/forums/
Whats worst than stupid drivers? Thecookiemob.co
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 am

What Genius?? hahha they have a site forum for G's? humm.. haha I dont
think i have time to check that forum LOL. I'm already here trying to
catch up to all the million forums here and clans. But thanks and I
appreciate the link info:) Nice Gbaby as well. I believe that's the new
line 10 G37 Coupe Sport 6MT correct? Is it stock?

Just realize im going way off topic as well. hahah. ^_^ oo I never follow rules Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats worst than stupid drivers?   Whats worst than stupid drivers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats worst than stupid drivers?
Page 1 of 1