You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6523
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Alright guys, feel free to post any suggestions on here. I'll see what I can do to make your suggestions happen.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 3213
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Alright guys, feel free to post any suggestions on here. I'll see what I can do to make your suggestions happen.

i suggest you give me a million dollars cuz i'm holding your cookies hostage Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 am

You better give it to her Italian. Who knows how far she'll go?

Anyway, here are some SENSIBLE suggestions haha:

- We need an off-topic board still!

- Also, I think it would be much better if we split the recipe thread up into a board, so if you have a recipe, you post a new thread instead of just having people post whatever they want. Who eats sea-reel anyway?

-I'd like a gallery, or at least a board to post pictures (I like to show off Very Happy )

That's it for forum suggestions, I'll probably bug you more later haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 am

Haha I thought of one, and I'm gonna post it as a new topic because I want to beat Vin, damnit!

I think we should change the form you need to fill out to join. I think we should take out age and gender, or at LEAST make it optional. It's not really that important whether you're a guy or a girl, or even your age, right? And I think location should also be optional, although putting down what timezone you're in should be mandatory. I also don't think FP Rank or Death/kill ratio is really relevant, and we certainly shouldn't decide whether they can join or not based on that.

Do we have any requirements for joining? I think we should strongly encourage new members to either have a mic or find one.

And finally, I'm sorry I'm such a whiny ho haha
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3480
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 am

i suggest we change our name. hows about something cool, like...
the Vanquishing and Jousting Jaunto's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 am

fairuza wrote:
i suggest we change our name. hows about something cool, like...
the Vanquishing and Jousting Jaunto's

As much as I love the name, I think it leaves us open to immature name calling. VJJ = Va-jay-jay?

Or maybe I'm just immature, I don't know ;D
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 am

Okay bb, I'll take those new additions into consideration. I'll definitely add an off-topic and a recipe section for people to post in.

As far as changing the application goes, I'm going to leave it as is, but we can add to it. I'll make it so age and gender aren't mandatory, but it is encouraged to be open about yourself so we can get to know our new members. Also, I find the death/kill ration important. We don't want any clan members that die 8 times per every kill they make. My death/kill ration is like 1:6. I think that's an appropriate expectation that we have members that know how to preserve themselves and make kills. It adds a little importance to whether or not someone is really good enough to make our team better. I think as long as people have a 1:1 ration or higher, it won't be a big deal, but I'd like our members to kill more than they die (take into account a lot of kills come from killing bots lol).

And as far as the name goes fair, it's going to stick. All the admins and a few of the mods and members voted on the name. Also, I think bb brings up a good point, the name can be made fun of easily lol.
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3480
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

We're scheduled to play with the VaJJ's this weekend... I love you
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 3213
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Okay bb, I'll take those new additions into consideration. I'll definitely add an off-topic and a recipe section for people to post in.

As far as changing the application goes, I'm going to leave it as is, but we can add to it. I'll make it so age and gender aren't mandatory, but it is encouraged to be open about yourself so we can get to know our new members. Also, I find the death/kill ration important. We don't want any clan members that die 8 times per every kill they make. My death/kill ration is like 1:6. I think that's an appropriate expectation that we have members that know how to preserve themselves and make kills. It adds a little importance to whether or not someone is really good enough to make our team better. I think as long as people have a 1:1 ration or higher, it won't be a big deal, but I'd like our members to kill more than they die (take into account a lot of kills come from killing bots lol).

And as far as the name goes fair, it's going to stick. All the admins and a few of the mods and members voted on the name. Also, I think bb brings up a good point, the name can be made fun of easily lol.

the death kill ratio is an excellent thing to go off Smile nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 am

Also, can we change the forum text for when you've viewed a topic to a lighter purple? The dark purple is hard to read.

(admit it, you love it when I nitpick Razz )
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 pm

bblowup wrote:
Also, can we change the forum text for when you've viewed a topic to a lighter purple? The dark purple is hard to read.

(admit it, you love it when I nitpick Razz )

It's actually dark blue lol, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 pm

can HoM have there on color?? I think im the only member from there but i can make more of them come over LOL. or do i have to be red like the cookies? does that make me a cookie?? LOL. pretty please:) with a cherry on top of a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Lol does HoM still exist? I could make you MOB color, but you have to be in the clan to don the color lol.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 am

I think we need to fix the colours haha. We should either be bright blue (a la cookie monster) or cookie dough flavoured. Undead should be grey, jokers should be red, non-members could be purple. EKha can be pink haha. SUN should be black haha.

YEAH I LIKE TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT DO WHAT I WANT. Sexy exotic british secretaries always know best Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 am

Lol um.....no, no, no, no, no, no, and....no lol.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 am

;^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

YAY FOR NITPICKING LOL

It's too hard to read topic-names because they're too dark (don't argue, I'm sure we all think so xD) which in turn makes the forums look messy. can we make them red instead? Or any other colour that shows up haha.

Also, especially in the clan announcements, the titles are really long - are we allowed to shorten them? It'll make searching for a thread much easier (this is more directed at Lakers who puts practically the whole post in the title haha xD )

There was something else, but I forgeeet lol

EDIT - I REMEMBER! We should have a seperate board for clan matches and strategies etc. we have WAY too many threads on the no.2s, and they're scattered all over the place. If we have a board specifically for organising clan matches, then we can add and delete as we please.

Also with the titles, all that's needed is something like

[NO.2s] 20th Feb

with the details in the post.

Sorry for being so bossy haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

LOL SUN =Black?!??! LMAO uhmm beeble then that means you wont be able to see a single SUN member on here. Hahaha Beeble can you help me petition for my pinkness?!?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Like I said previously, if I change the topic color it changes the color of all the text on the site, we're not doing that lol. Everything will look even sloppier because the colors won't even match. I can make them a lighter red, but that color red has been said to be "too bright" and apparently hurts people's eyes. I don't see the problem, both colors look just fine on my laptop, but whatever lol.

Yes I agree, Lakers needs to shorten his Subjects, but I dunno if he reads the suggestion box so you may have to pm him about it.

I put a more organized format for clan matches sticked on the clan announcements forum. So if people follow that set-up it'll look much cleaner. Also if you forgot bb, you can always just edit the entire post yourself if you want.

We're also not deleting the no2's posts, but I will make another category to throw them in. This way they can be used/referenced in the future. I'll try adding specific clan categories under "clan strategies".

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:47 am

BOSS
-Can you please add this emote in Smile prettty please Smile I LOVE PATRICK! haha and he dances like mee!

- I know you will probable say NO to this, but i would just like to throw it in there that maybe this forum should have a new color look? I don't mean go all white like the whack PS official, but it just feels dark in here sometimes. So maybe a lighter skin background or whatever? or something a little more fat princess theme? Thanks for hearing me:) I appreciate it:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 am

Yeah, or we could have a cookiemonster theme! Sometimes I feel a little emo checking the boards out...let's have something cheerful haha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 am

Haha I'm not sure if you guys realize how big of a pain in the ass that would be, so I'm just going to sum it up by saying no lol.

I would have to recolor more than just the background, I'd have to recolor our icons which are mostly gray and our buttons which are all black and red. I'd also have to pick a new theme which means we'd need all new buttons and a new banner. Not only is that a lot of fucking work for me a lone, but it'd be a bitch slap in the face to poor Nick who made our banner and quite a few buttons. I mean he made some of these buttons for us not even a week ago.

And I'll try to remember to add it when I get home from classes today EKha.

Lord
Lord

Silver Dollars : 3331
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:05 am

Can you PLEASE CHANGE THE COLOUR SCHEME?? It hurts my eyes and is too emo. Try a light-dark brown combo that represents the colour of a cookie. Similar to cakelair colours i guess. Thanks! Edit: i just saw ur reply to ekha's post. Nvm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

Lol, maybe you can make the black parts lighter and the 95% black parts 80% black. Basically, shift all blackness down a notch. It's worth experimenting before you rework everything.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:24 am

Haha Diff

I'll try to look into that tomorrow Nova, I just got home and I'm really tired haha. Try to remind me when I get on next if you can, I might forget.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: