You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

A lot of new things updated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

A lot of new things updated Empty
PostSubject: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 pm

-New IP rules. You only get 2 IP addresses every 24 hours. This means if you sign in at home, you can go sign in at the library or whatever in the same day, but after that no more. You can't sign in anywhere else. I put this into motion to prevent banned members from using proxy's to log in over and over on the same account.

-Topic Title minimum set to 2, so now you don't have to have at least 10 characters to post.

-Try googling The Cookie Mobsters, we'll actually show up now.

-New Rules added to Registration Agreements, please follow them.

1.) No harassing other members, this will get you banned.

2.) No sexual harassment. There is a line between joking and harassing.

3.) Be respectful, not just to Admins and Mods, but to everyone on the forum.

4.) No personal posts, if you need counseling, seek it elsewhere. This forum is not a clinic.

5.) Be appropriate, we are an uncensored forum, don't abuse it.

6.) Posting of illegal materials must be discussed with an Admin first. Discussing piracy and drugs is fine. But there will be no selling of illegal materials on this website.

7.) Adult content should have an appropriate warning in the subject title.

-Rules Thread sticked to "forum announcements"

-Facebook Page button added at the top.

-Youtube Page button added at the top.

-Twitter Page button added at the top.

-bb's version of my sketch added to the bottom. If anybody would like to fix it up (get rid of the white outlining him) let me know.

-Default Avatar added (if you don't like it, get an avatar).

-"Contribution" link added at the bottom. Here you can make donations that will go to making our site better. Things that can be added include: Our very own Domain name (ex:cookieMOBsters.com), No ads on our site for a certain amount of time, or added space to our gallery (We only have 20mb right now, but we can get more). Donations will be rewarded with a yet to be determined gift haha. (free gift relevant to the forum haha).

-Final announcement, we have a new moderator *applause*. It was decided by the current leaders that peacelovesunnyx should be made a moderator due to her frequent use of the forums. Watch out, she's got a ban hammer now Wink.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I think I still have the PSD version of the sketch, so I can just paint in the background layer black ;]

And yay, Sunny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 pm

SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY ☀
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 am

Is the IP rule really necessary? I sign on in the morning, in school, at home, at home in a different computer. That's like 4 IPs per day. I don't think a banned person would go to such lengths to get into the forum and if they did, an IP ban wouldn't be enough to stop them.

And congrats to Sunny who is now brightening up our dark forums. ☀
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 am

Nova youd be suprised bahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 am

Yeah we've had people try this twice now. If they use a proxy it won't stop them indefinitely, but we did have an issue with someone making 7 accounts from the same IP in one day. This stops that from happening haha.
Back to top Go down
pimentel2
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5240
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Nova wrote:
Is the IP rule really necessary? I sign on in the morning, in school, at home, at home in a different computer. That's like 4 IPs per day. I don't think a banned person would go to such lengths to get into the forum and if they did, an IP ban wouldn't be enough to stop them.

And congrats to Sunny who is now brightening up our dark forums. ☀

Actually this could be a bad thing. In parts of the world (and the UK) IP's are dynamic and change constantly.

Well since at first I did use a proxy, I'd be more than happy to give some advice on security rules. Anyone can still make countless accounts.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah I know, that'd be great pim. And I already took it off, so people can use multiple IP's again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of new things updated   A lot of new things updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lot of new things updated
Page 1 of 1